Prime time killer

Inshur

JustDre

Lyft strikes again with prime time killer offering you guys rides for an extra bonus. But then when your close to that bonus it suddenly gets slow. I never opt in but notice when they send that text the prime time suddenly disappears. They will simply distribute the rides to drivers far from the bonus to maintain no prime time and we all get the shit end of the stick. STOP OPTING IN!!!!

FastEddie

Lyft has gotten real bad. Crappy Bonuses/ long wait time/ bunch of shorties/ terrible DF. We got bills to pay and no time to drive around cool hippies with a glowing pink mustache

Zubera

Lyft strikes again with prime time killer offering you guys rides for an extra bonus. But then when your close to that bonus it suddenly gets slow. I never opt in but notice when they send that text the prime time suddenly disappears. They will simply distribute the rides to drivers far from the bonus to maintain no prime time and we all get the shit end of the stick. STOP OPTING IN!!!!
I was always wondering why they need drivers opt in. Why it's necessary to opt in?

Zubera

Another way to scam you from you money if you dont opt in smh
Still doesn't make sense because nobody forces them to pay bonuses. If they don't want to pay drivers bonuses they can do it. Why opting is necessary? Do they think that they can save money on those drivers who drive a lot and don't opt in? Are those druvers stupid?

Inshur New York