Prime now tips??

sofla11

Prime Now drivers--have you seen a change in your tips the last 3 days? For 3 days straight my tips are about 40% lower (avg per delivery) than what they typically are. I'm wondering if maybe the amount that Amazon suggests to tip has changed? Or just a fluke? Or something else?

FlexDriver

Prime Now drivers--have you seen a change in your tips the last 3 days? For 3 days straight my tips are about 40% lower (avg per delivery) than what they typically are. I'm wondering if maybe the amount that Amazon suggests to tip has changed? Or just a fluke? Or something else?
You probably forget to put make up that day! lol

limepro

Tip suggestion is still same in the app. I'll post back with my tips from today when I get them but I had 1 block that I only did 1 hour deliveries, I had 4 of them.

sofla11

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You probably forget to put make up that day! lol
Hahaha I don't wear makeup for this job ever. I see these girls in their heels and dresses trying to look all cute. Whatever. I'm not carrying 10 cases of water in Miami heat like that!

As far as I have observed, the customer tips when they order, and would have to go in to change it if they really had a problem with your service or really liked your makeup.:wink:

It seems it was just those 3 days as tips have picked back up for me usually in the $4 to 6 per stop range. I have had some off days around $3 per stop but this was the first time it was 3 days in a row.

Shangsta

Hahaha I don't wear makeup for this job ever. I see these girls in their heels and dresses trying to look all cute. Whatever. I'm not carrying 10 cases of water in Miami heat like that!

As far as I have observed, the customer tips when they order, and would have to go in to change it if they really had a problem with your service or really liked your makeup.:wink:

It seems it was just those 3 days as tips have picked back up for me usually in the $4 to 6 per stop range. I have had some off days around $3 per stop but this was the first time it was 3 days in a row.
What bothers me is the girls who dress like that always suck up at the fulfillment center and get easy routes.

sofla11

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What bothers me is the girls who dress like that always suck up at the fulfillment center and get easy routes.
I don't know if that happens here, I don't really pay attention to that. Although I imagine it's different if you're doing .com orders and just getting paid straight hourly. For Prime Now, people want bigger routes for more tips.