Price rises incoming!!!!

Inshur

Attockpak1

Tldr: Lyft has already on average raised prices by about 15%... articles states that duber and Lyft will have to answer to investors and public market pressure to show results...

They envision 2 scenarios... they both cut rates more until one or the other is out or cash... become a monopoly and thab raise rates or...

They both slowly raise rates and keep razor thin margins and coexist while offering discounts to spur demand like the airlines...

So get yourselves a safe boy's and girls it's going to be raining Benjamin's...

Too damn bad I cant to a Rick roll video...

FuberNYC

Tldr: Lyft has already on average raised prices by about 15%... articles states that duber and Lyft will have to answer to investors and public market pressure to show results...

They envision 2 scenarios... they both cut rates more until one or the other is out or cash... become a monopoly and thab raise rates or...

They both slowly raise rates and keep razor thin margins and coexist while offering discounts to spur demand like the airlines...

Not sure if they did, we are still getting paid the same but for sure I'd hope they do raise the prices by 15%. I'd even stop cherry picking my rides and do those BS local short trips if that's the case :o-o:

No_Nonsense

Not sure if they did, we are still getting paid the same but for sure I'd hope they do raise the prices by 15%. I'd even stop cherry picking my rides and do those BS local short trips if that's the case :o-o:
What rise???!!!

You got your TLC "fuzzy math" formula.

People here praised it by saying they make more and some like pool already "because it's more".

Fools don't ask why yellow charge TWICE MORE than uber x peanuts.

Enjoy your raise.

LOL

Attockpak1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What rise???!!!

You got your TLC "fuzzy math" formula.

People here praised it by saying they make more and some like pool already "because it's more".

Fools don't ask why yellow charge TWICE MORE than uber x peanuts.

Enjoy your raise.

LOL
Clearly you need to buy a sarcasm detector... I figured the Rick roll mention at the end was a clue... and that isn't my math... that was the math produced by a meta analysis of fares nationwide... I never said nyc...

Incase anyone else needs to buy a sarcasm detector I sell then for thumbs up votes and badges...

No_Nonsense

Clearly you need to buy a sarcasm detector... I figured the Rick roll mention at the end was a clue... and that isn't my math... that was the math produced by a meta analysis of fares nationwide... I never said nyc...

Incase anyone else needs to buy a sarcasm detector I sell then for thumbs up votes and badges...
I think above response was for somebody else.

Do you need reading glasses ?

I'll give it to you for free without thumbs up votes and badges.

Pete K

If they TLC keeps up with their occupation of uber then next year hopefully they’ll have some accurate information and set n actual rate for uber x I doubt it but that would be nice. Till then I have to ration my peanut intake while simultaneously making sure I’m lubed up ???

Attockpak1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think above response was for somebody else.

Do you need reading glasses ?

I'll give it to you for free without thumbs up votes and badges.
Nope it was for you, keep your glasses, thumbs, and badges... clearly a fry short of a happy meal...

Vishnu643

but....are they raising prices for the customers or for the drivers or both?

Inshur New York