Price per mile

UberGal27

Hey guys...does anyone know how uber maps out it's pricing...some areas i work are $2/mile and some are $1/mile and those just aren't worth it. Im talking about just normal prices not when surging. Thanks in advance.

RuUber

Hey guys...does anyone know how uber maps out it's pricing...some areas i work are $2/mile and some are $1/mile and those just aren't worth it. Im talking about just normal prices not when surging. Thanks in advance.
New Jersey Shore (east of GSP in most cases) is $2/mile. Rest (excluding EWR) is $1.10/mile

Newark airport rates
New Jersey (excluding EWR and Shore)
And Shore

Attachments

Skyhakw2472

Go to your Uber dashboard on your computer, then navigate to the bottom and select cities. From there look up New Jersey and you will see the map of the state and the rates. They used to have New Jersey Shore, but for some reason they took that link down, but with a little hard work you can find it. What RuUber posted are the exact rates for NJ, but for instance you can also check the CT and Philly rates to see if you want to drive there if you happen to be in those areas.