• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

pretty new at this ( couple of months)

Rcpeter625

not wanting to know your secret spots or anything. but what do you consider a good day in San Antonio, a good week???

Noonespecial

$10 hr. I drove for a couple years and the only sure money is Saturday night and one surge ride at the end of a spurs game.
All other times you're lucky to get $10hr.
There is no money. Seriously. You can believe this or find out the hard way. You can hang around the medical center and do $3 apartment rides, you can hang around utsa and do $3 apartment rides, you can sit at the airport and snag 1 $8 ride dwntwn per hour and a half, but there is NOWHERE you can go and make more than $10hr with consistensy. Better have another job.

satxsatx

over the past 4 weeks, but mainly only weekends ( about 2/3 of all trips Fri,Sat,Sun. ). I got back on the road due to an Uber offer.

I've been averaging $15 / hour according to Uber's stats.

I'm surprised at $15 / hour, but it still sucks.

Avg payout per trip was $8.60 for 51 trips, trip + tips.

I know most drivers don't like to deduct $0.50 per mile for expenses.

but if you search "cost per mile of car ownership"

you'll find most researchers consider $0.50 too low, even the IRS does.

iow, Uber pays $0.6225 / mile, and many studies say cost per mile is $0.60 LOL

From your $0.02 / mile net income LOL, you then lose payroll deductions and income tax

BLINDxFATE

The best time to do Uber in S.A. are Friday and Saturday nights, hanging out at the airport, sporting events, or concert events. Other than that morning/evening rush hour on weekdays and lunch/dinner times if your doing UBEReats.