Victorvnv

Finally done with it. A lot of work but paid off. Time to hit the pool

Attachments

• IMG_5004.PNG
    IMG_5004.PNG
    20.1 KB · Views: 133

Victorvnv

Uhh it's not my only source of income? How do you haha
Hustling That paystub is for 63hrs work this week. But I am a Vegas guy by hearth I wish I lived there. Always have a blast when I go there . But it looks like you guys get paid like crap over there which is sad.

Samas

It has been slow as shit, but damn man 63hrs...you netted 1400 how much you spend on gas ? And when considering the miles your stacking on your car..might be better off with a 9-5 and just doin this for supplemental income ?

Victorvnv

I net 1700 spend like 100$ in gas . Put like 1500 miles maybe . But no it's full time. I think it's decent lol.

uberxone vegas

don't worry about these guys, you can make that here too. Work 12 hours a day for 7 days
Sure we can make that kind of money in Vegas if we drive 12hrs a day 6days a week but .not where this guy lives........this guy is fake if he claims he's making that kind of money in S.J ......if he says L.A or SF or SD yes I would believe him. I think he is looking for attention from LV drivers or he's lost somewhere between Cali-NV and trying to request uber x or uber pool LOL. I hope he's goanna tip his driver. :eek::rolleyes::mad::frown::wink:cheers.

This guy posted fake weekly earnings for wrong date LOL just look at the date it says Aug28-Sep4. It was posted on Sunday the 3rd time 7:41PM 9-3-2017. Today is Monday the 4th.Thanks for the laugh man...another fake NEWS. :p:biggrin::rolleyes::frown::wink::p

Attachments

• uber e.jpg
    uber e.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 50
  • fake earning photoshop.png
    fake earning photoshop.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 51