President Trump says he takes hydroxychloroquine daily as a Covid-19 preventative measure.

tohunt4me

Yep, President Trump said during today's press briefing that he's been taking a hydroxychloroquine pill every day for the past several weeks.

The talking heads in the media are going ballistic.

:thumbup: huge huge news!
Screw the " MEDIA"

BUNCH OF " RUSSIAN HACKERS " !
Post automatically merged:

I still don't recall taking any "Clorox or Hydroxychloroquine" could it have been in the water?

Certainly my whites do get some Chlrox Bleach, to make sure they are white....
ALL TAP WATER HAS CHLORINE IN IT.

CHLORINE IS THE KEY ELEMENT OF DISHWASHING LIQUID.

SO IF YOU USE A DISHWASHER
YOU ARE INGESTING 5 TIMES THE AMOUNT IN TAP WATER.

CHLORINE KILLS BACTERIA.

BUT I WOULD FILTER IT OUT OF MY WATER.

PREVENTS GREEN POND SCUM FROM GROWING IN AND CLOGGING PIPES.

FLUORIDE IS ALSO ADDED TO TAP WATER.

CHLORIDES ARE CHEMICALLY A SALT.

Last edited:

whatyoutalkinboutwillis

Yep, President Trump said during today's press briefing that he's been taking a hydroxychloroquine pill every day for the past several weeks.

If he said it, then it's a lie. The guy can't open his mouth without a lie spilling out.

TheDevilisaParttimer

Mash Ghasem

As with most everything else this buffoon does, by starting a new controversy with this drug, he's just trying to deflect and distract from the truth and from the real issues at hand. But for those of us with no blinders on who can "see" beyond their immediate person, he can't hide from his many failures such as his response to COVID-19.

temp.png

Now he's got almost 94,000 dead to account for. And then there's this:
(and for those bi***ing and moaning about CNN etc, notice it's not CNN)

AllenChicago

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Democrats would be SHOCKED to learn how many so-called "leaders" in the party are taking Hydroxychloroquine as a Covid-19 preventative.

BUT, some are taking a "less safe" version though, like Chris CUOMO. He needs to stop taking Chloroquine.

It's a shame these Democrat leaders don't care if even their own voters contract Covid-19 and end up dying. It's "Do as we say, not as we do.". Pathetic callous bastards.

Judge and Jury

Heard on the news today that cannabis is very effective in blocking the virus from attaching to the cells. Another reason for legalizing weed. Further, getting stoned is a fabulous side effect of combating the virus.

Lee239

You know there has to be some financial angle in there somewhere, he has to have made some investment or his family members have, the story I read is that it's Jared's brother who is investing in it. You know Trump doesn't push something so hard just to get praise, and he knows better when all the experts are downplaying it. So there has to be some financial angle for him or his family or his donors.

take it.PNG

BigRedDriver

You know there has to be some financial angle in there somewhere, he has to have made some investment or his family members have, the story I read is that it's Jared's brother who is investing in it. You know Trump doesn't push something so hard just to get praise, and he knows better when all the experts are downplaying it. So there has to be some financial angle for him or his family or his donors.

View attachment 465432
Must be why DJT pushed wearing masks much earlier than the CDC? Cuz he has investments?

Who is John Galt?

Trump and Australia seem to be in agreement with eachother at least on some things.

As usual showing Australia punches above its weight, and once again proving Trump is a follower, not a leader.

In this instance he has pulled his finger out belatedly and is following the consensus of most of the rest of the world.

The best thing he could do for the free world is to spend the rest of his term on the golf course, where hopefully he’ll get struck by lightning.

Last edited:

Asificarewhatyoudontthink

has dotard figured out how to inject sun light into his veins yet? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Duh.
Vitamin C injections... To help the powdered form do its job.

And people should look up WHY some doctors thought the Hydroxychloroquine was a good idea in the first place.
It makes sense in a weird way but is equally stupid.

Duh.
Vitamin C injections... To help the powdered form do its job.

And people should look up WHY some doctors thought the Hydroxychloroquine was a good idea in the first place.
It makes sense in a weird way but is equally stupid.
I am just going to set up an IV of Tang myself and add liquid Hydroxychloroquine to it with some ever clear (should work as well as isopropyl alcohol at killing it).
I mean, cause it's the miniscule amount of the virus in the blood stream that needs to be killed anyway right?
Definitely not the stuff in the lungs.