• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Preferences not showing UberX

Mar1.8T

I only see Deliveries in my Preferences. Uber tells me that I should be getting X rides. Haven’t had anything but deliveries in 3 weeks. When I open the passenger app I should see a car over my location but I don’t. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, logged out, waited 15+ minutes and logged back in. No luck. Green light centre too far away for me to go in.
Anyone else had this problem?

I only see Deliveries in my Preferences. Uber tells me that I should be getting X rides. Haven’t had anything but deliveries in 3 weeks. When I open the passenger app I should see a car over my location but I don’t. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, logged out, waited 15+ minutes and logged back in. No luck. Green light centre too far away for me to go in.
Anyone else had this problem?
It means you are not registered in that particular region for uber X. I had same issue and could use not see uber eat in KW region. Then I went green light hub and they set me up for KW region.

Mar1.8T

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I eventually had to go in to Greenlight and they fixed me up right away. I was told that the online help people could have done it but they are generally too stupid to figure out even the simplest things.

Batman99

I had this issue too in Feb. 2018. In my case, I hadn't driven for a number of months and had to re-regiser vehicle.
Apparently that caused a glitch. It took multiple support messages to get fixed, plus one greenlight visit.
They say it's been an APP issue for a number of people.