Predicting incentives, let's give it a try.

pizza guy

So I'm trying to manipulate my quest so that I hit it when it's big and earn elsewhere when it's not. I took extensive time off around the 4th and then busted my but for 2 weeks of great quests. Then my quest went to crap and I went out of town again.
My official prediction for next week (M-Th) is a moderately high quest and reaching it will depend on Monday.
Uber should know enough to offer me a high quest next weekend considering events.
So what are your predictions for your own incentives and how do they match up to what you are offered? I apologize for not including boost but I drive the suburbs and never see a boost worth my time.

awins

You can't manipulate uber. Even your "good" quests pale in comparison to the money that can be made when it's surging. Stop going for quests and get other drivers to go offline and make it surge. One or two good ride will pay you more than even the best quests.

Hazmat

So I'm trying to manipulate my quest so that I hit it when it's big and earn elsewhere when it's not. I took extensive time off around the 4th and then busted my but for 2 weeks of great quests. Then my quest went to crap and I went out of town again.
My official prediction for next week (M-Th) is a moderately high quest and reaching it will depend on Monday.
Uber should know enough to offer me a high quest next weekend considering events.
So what are your predictions for your own incentives and how do they match up to what you are offered? I apologize for not including boost but I drive the suburbs and never see a boost worth my time.
I got $60 for 30 after 1 weekend off and very little the week prior. I took the extra step of deleting the app and also made the decision to sit Lolla weekend out this year. I'll hit it hard next week regardless.

Herself

I think when u work many hours they give u shit so its good to switch to lyft and than they ll give u nice one, friend didnt drive for uber 2 weeks(lyft change)he got$ 60 for 15 trips
Whaaat?:rolleyes:

WestSubDriver

Quests have been disappointedly consistent all summer (not even $2 per) and have only bothered to do a couple since beginning of June. Been offline from Uber for over a week. Perhaps a moderately high Quest will come my way for the upcoming weekdays. If not, might sit out another week.

Mindozas

My theory is that it's not just if you hit your quest but also how long does it take you. I can get a few good quests in a row without doing any rides, then I complete one in one day and the next incentive is garbage, increased number of rides and decreased dollars. I think it matters how many rides you got completed by Thursday and Sunday, if before noon you only half way done, most likely your next quest is gonna be good.
I do only up to 30 trips a week. So those are my thoughts based on my incentives I get. My past four quests were $60/15 weekdays and $75/25. After I completed 25 rides in one day my next quest was $60/30 for Lola weekend. Did one ride and switch to Lyft today. Their incentives I can't figured out though.

WestSubDriver

So much for my predictive capabilities. After 10 days logged off Uber, my new weekday incentive for 8/7-8/10 is the worst I've seen in over a month. $35 for 35 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ParrotFish

Didn't drive weekdays last week so didn't get incentive. Drove 14 of 55 today didn't get incentive. Got 15/$55 mon-fri so I'll have a stab at that.

Whatevs

I've averaged 2 to 5 trips per week on DF if I was going somewhere for the past month or so because it sucks so bad that I just didn't have the motivation to even try. Got 15 for $55 this week so I think I'm going to go for it as my last hurrah and make some extra money for vacation.