Pre-dispatch @ DIA

Daisey77

So I'm assuming everyone got this notification on Lyft. Just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, are they actually trying to require us to wait out a timer up on level 6?

20190425_142726.jpg Screenshot_20190425-140741_Chrome.jpg 20190425_142310.jpg 20190425_142310.jpg

And nono, that is not my profile picture in the example posted LOL

Frontier Guy

Sounds like they are changing up the way they were previously doing it. My wife used Lyft on Tuesday from DIA to get to the body shop. I had to request as her phone was dying, the driver that I got, he was on the approach to Terminal East, he picked her up at 605, I asked her if anyone got out and she said. Maybe he was at pigpen and got this advanced notice and headed there to try it out?

Daisey77

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They have had this to some degree for a while. At night, they message us in the app and via text to start heading to the terminal and we will receive a request on the way.
I of course never go because I'm typically running Uber. However, this confirming arrival and waiting to be assigned a passenger or waiting for the timer to run out, that's all new and honestly, I'm very confused as to why they would implement this because they know we cannot wait on level 6. I might email them when I get a chance tonight. Just to see what they say