Postmates over Uber today...

Chocoholic

I'm curious about the risk assessment. What kind of insurance do you have for delivering for postmates? Rideshare insurance from your personal insurance carrier doesn't cover delivery.

Chocoholic

Hmmm... In this day and age, I have to wonder if insurance companies have gone to automatic queries of the rideshare and delivery companies to see if claimants drive for them and if they were online at the time of the accident. And would the rideshare/delivery companies cooperate?

Korean Ant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmmm... In this day and age, I have to wonder if insurance companies have gone to automatic queries of the rideshare and delivery companies to see if claimants drive for them and if they were online at the time of the accident. And would the rideshare/delivery companies cooperate?
I dont get why Uber n Lyft dont make us upload our "rideshare insurance" like we do with our personal insurance. If that was the case, we would all have the required insurances.

Workerant18

I'm curious about the risk assessment. What kind of insurance do you have for delivering for postmates? Rideshare insurance from your personal insurance carrier doesn't cover delivery.
Insurance wouldn’t know. Postmate drivers don’t have to put postmate sign on their cars.

Last edited:

Korean Ant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are the payouts at least close to the guarantee amount?

You will probably get blocked at 10 deliveries
If it was close to guarantee i wouldnt do it...
I completed my 6th right now...n with no tips i made 36$ lol by the 10th i should have like 50$...
I dont think im doing it tho...all my trips rn r long like wtfff :frown:

*my last order was from a sushi joint where no phone orders n i was literally there waiting for 1 hr lol ill post my earnings when im done :frown:

oicu812

If it was close to guarantee i wouldnt do it...
I completed my 6th right now...n with no tips i made 36$ lol by the 10th i should have like 50$...
I dont think im doing it tho...all my trips rn r long like wtfff :frown:

*my last order was from a sushi joint where no phone orders n i was literally there waiting for 1 hr lol ill post my earnings when im done :frown:
Postmate tips doesn't show up until 2-3 days later. Very unlikely you'll see any tonight unless it was cash.