Uber Drivers Forum banner
4K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  GruveRecords 
#1 ·
Anyone do PM anywhere in PB County? I know they supposedly expanded and the map extended to WPB.

But, I have never once received a ping when I turn the app on in the area. Also, had a restaurant actually bring it up when I was doing an UberEats pickup. They said they received 1 order from PM since they signed up. This is a busy restaurant that I can hit several times per day on UE. Lady said PM told her they don't have any drivers in the area. All of this sound like PM dropping the ball all over the place.

#2 ·
I currently live in Boca Raton and just started doing PM last week. I've only had a few pains in Boca Raton but other than that in order to get constant orders I either have to drive to sunrise/Coral springs Or even to Fort Lauderdale to stay busy. If you plan on using PM For full-time work I wouldn't suggest it unless you live in a really busy areas such as Miami or Ft. Lauderdale Because those are the only two places that are consistently busy with orders during lunch and dinner rushes.

#3 ·
I live in Boca myself and I run Postmates and UberEats at the same time and I usually end up in Broward myself. So believe me I know where the good areas are as I've been doing this for 6 months part time now.

But, it wasn't until I think December that PM supposedly expanded to Palm Beach County. However, I still have never received a ping outside of Broward. I was only curious if someone could chime in that had experience in Palm Beach and if PM actually had expanded or not. Postmates overall is a joke compared to UberEats though. The pay is horrendous for PM. I usually only accept pings when Eats is slow.

To add to that: I do know that a lot of the restaurants that I visit frequently for UberEats are also set up with Postmates. But, they tell me that they never receive orders. I honestly think Postmates just sucks at marketing themselves and customers have no idea they even exist.

#6 ·
PM. I rarely do PM anyways, but I stay logged into both apps all the time. I put in around 6 hours yesterday with PM. But I was primarily doing UberEats the whole time because I think I received 3 pings in 6 hours for PM. Didn't hurt me to stay logged in though. We will see if they actually pay out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.