Inshur

postcode

Bettysmalls

That's good then. Since your "Trade" is going down the pan....
While you all panic about insurance and cc charge you can't even pay the charge at Heathrow, still all hanging around the streets while the minicab park sits empty .

freddie cab

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Suppose when Taz and his mates are only earning the minimum wage , a pound an hour to park is a lot of money .

aliens77

Suppose when Taz and his mates are only earning the minimum wage , a pound an hour to park is a lot of money .
You're wrong buddy, these ppl are moaning about uber coz they're not making anymore 12 to 15 hundred a week, but believe me they're still making 800£ a week which is good especially if you're driving a Prius and spending 30£ a week in petrol.
Please note I'm not working for uber, but I know many ppl working for them.

Last edited:

freddie cab

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
at the rates uber charges , I don't think so , a friends son tried it for a couple of months , said its a waste of time , went back has a motorbike courier

Bettysmalls

Is that what ur police report said "he was rude to me" lol mug.
No it wasn't actually, but you came very close , and all details are being forward to TFL , to add to the list of complaints about your driving and the type of person they are giving licenses to, because you can't get it in your head that cowards like you have to resort to verbal abuse because your losing debates on here .

Last edited:

Ormes

Funny, I don't hear 'you can't pay your mortgage ', 'we won court case ', 'we've got all the work ' anymore.. These were all shouted to me on the streets when you thought you'd found the holy grail...

That's why BC are here, to explain that it takes a bit more than an index finger & Fruit of the Loom polo shirt to make a living on the streets of London..
But it will be over soon...Like any whimpering, dying victim, we'll move on to fresh meat..
Not yet though