• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Post your ratings

Clarity

...so i got so frustrated and asked her to continue the trip in silence or to get out of my car hence the 1 star)
Well you sure let them have it. I'm surprise she rated you a 2 and not a 1.

Went down to 4.36 (three six) and nothing happened. Now 4.72. 820 rides.
Are you a new driver? If you just started and have less than 500 ratings on uber, any rating less than a 5 stars makes a significant change in the numbers. If for Lyft it's than 100 ratings.

ntcindetroit

The rating is just a virtual shackle, a lie, a convenient excuse, not something to write home to brag about.
No pride, but just a shame.

Davidx

Well you sure let them have it. I'm surprise she rated you a 2 and not a 1.

Are you a new driver? If you just started and have less than 500 ratings on uber, any rating less than a 5 stars makes a significant change in the numbers. If for Lyft it's than 100 ratings.
The low point was after a few hundred trips.

The rating is just a virtual shackle, a lie, a convenient excuse, not something to write home to brag about.
No pride, but just a shame.
I rate every passenger a 5. Makes no sense to open myself for retaliation.

Kris150303

You mean 4.94 in your last 500 rates Uber rides, and 4.97 in your last 100 rated Lyft rides, right????????

You all make me laugh like mad when I see posts like this.

I am right now at 4.99 on Lyft. That is NOWHERE close to my lifetime rating.
I mean thats my rating at the moment after that amount of lifetime rides. Yes I know I'm good. Thats why I make $2000 a week and you b*tch and moan your way through life

Solid 5

I mean thats my rating at the moment after that amount of lifetime rides. Yes I know I'm good. Thats why I make $2000 a week and you b*tch and moan your way through life
Actually I’m at 4.95 currently on Uber and a perfect 5.0 on Lyft, so obviously if your only “good”, im obviously “better”.

LOL, roasted.

BigRedDriver

340 trips
235. 5*
9 4*
1. 1*

The one star was from a guy who was treating his wife so badly I told him to shut up or I was going to stop the ride and throw him out. I will not share the vile stuff coming out of that mans face, but I was not going to listen to it.

Didn’t much care if what I did caused a deactivation or not.

I take the 1* as a badge of honor.

That being said, 99% of my riders have been a pleasure.

Johnshere637

The good thing about the ratings is that it provides some kind of feedback ! My friend worked as a Hackney driver, never got any complaints...the problem was that when a complaint came ...the council had no way of knowing if he had regularly worked or What is general customer service was like...they suspended his licence for the complaint.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ahmed Nafis New York City 3
ryan137 Toronto 6
Cantina00 New Jersey 25