1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Post your ratings

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by Nyrick, Apr 11, 2014.

1. HarcoCat

HarcoCat

4.86 after 524 rides. It was 4.8 but a pax 2 starred me over the weekend because he didn’t know how to add an additional stop and wanted me to wait while he went on his house for “a minute”, then take him somewhere else. I said No and gave him a safe clean 43 minute ride to his original destination.

2. I have a 4.70. and 1600 rides

3. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Dropped from 4.97 to 4.95. Not sure why, but if I find out who it is, they're dead.

MrExplicable, Josem3 and hollowhollow like this.
  4. HarcoCat

HarcoCat

I dropped to a 8.5 this weekend because a couple of drunks made a mess in my car and they were not happy to get a clean up fee.

5. mbd

mbd

If you have a true 5.0 lyft ( not a 4.96 rounding up 5.0) and a 100% acceptance rate , Lyft will
    Open up your closed app and give you rides..multiple times..
    You just have to accept it.
    You will get pings to milliOn dollar homes.
    You will get queues 5 minute before
    You drop your customer

Tips will be close to 50-60%of the customers.
    I know 1 lady driver who has a 5.0, and she showed me her rides. Her tip sheet
    Was like 5 in a row tips, then 2-3 non tip, then 4 in a row tip. She drives a sonata 2016???? Hyundai i think.(rental program) And she is not hot, little on the hefty side.

ntcindetroit likes this.
  6. Reynob Moore

Reynob Moore

Driving:
    UberX
  7. Bbonez

Bbonez

Last night I went from a 4.92 to 4.88 on Uber. I got a 1 & 2 star. I assume the 1 star was from the college kids with open containers I made dump and then charged a cleaning fee.

Also, I went from 4.96 to 4.99 on Lyft.

8. janewalch

janewalch

Driving:
    UberX
    4.98 - 7777 rides.

Attached Files:

Stewie7782 likes this.
  9. Saltminer

Saltminer

4.89, over 1000 trips. Once you get 350 or so trips, you will stop sweating your rating so much. If you are 4.8'ish with 350 trips, the your rating will not fluctuate nearly as much, and certainly not enough to jeopardize your activation, and the whole rating stress thing disappears. Also, if you are like most, a lot of the lower ratings come early. There is a learning curve, so as you get over 500 trips, the bad start will roll off the moving average.

10. Stewie7782

Stewie7782

4.95 after 1908 trips.

11. I have a 4.96 with over a 1000 trips, i don't offer water, chargers or candy, I think most people just want a good ride and want to get from point A to point B they don't want candy or water. most trips are in the 10 min range why waste time giving water or candy.

Stewie7782 likes this.
  12. SaintCl89

SaintCl89

Driving:
    UberXL
  13. Hono driver

Hono driver

989 rides. Last Monday 4.96. This Monday 4.93. 3 effing 1 stars in a week. Had 2 in the last 10 months. Passengers are a fricking joke. 1 guy gave me a 1 Star cause I refused to discuss the kav circus. Now I cancel all uber trips if I get lyft ping before my pax gets in the car.

God I love the internet it’s fake news.

14. DexNex

DexNex

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Josem3 likes this.
  15. Bahr

Bahr

4.98 but only 308 rides under my belt and only 205 of them rated. Got a 2 Star the other night and can’t think of one rider that was unhappy about something. It’s great reading this blog and realizing some people are just dirtbags who enjoy a little power and no matter what you do they’ll give a low rating.

16. Ramrod91

Ramrod91

4.96 1300 ride
    4.89 lyft (2 1 stars in one trip a stupid **+^ order a lyft shared in Newark NJ going to the city and ofcourse i got matched to someone going to Hoboken, took around 2;30 hours during prime time, one told me im taking a longer route so i got so frustrated and asked her to continue the trip in silence or to get out of my car hence the 1 star)

17. 4.85

HarcoCat likes this.
  18. Ramrod91

Ramrod91

The stats doesn’t make sense, how do u have 4,003 trips and your lifetime rides are 3,026

19. DexNex

DexNex

Because one is Uber, and the other is Lyft. Point is that I am 4.99 on Uber and 5.00 on Lyft.

20. Over 7,500 trips and a 4.96 rating (the last time I checked). My rating has fluctuated between 4.94 and 4.98 since July 2017. However, I no longer check my rating or check feedback because there is no benefit to do so when you periodically get that rider who unfairly rates you no matter how perfect the ride was.