• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Post your ratings

Tom Harding

I posted my rating a few days ago but the last two days it dropped a couple points. One was a couple that fought the whole trip. I was polite, stayed out of it and got them home safe The woman(the pax) got out of the car and slammed the door and went into the home. The guy got out slower apologizing for the drama. The next day she blasted me on the rating. Then an hour after running my new car through the car wash, a rider complained about a dirty car. lol.
Oh well.

My point is that might work hard to give five star rides and that is right. But we all know there are customers out there that don't care, the same is true in any service industry. Just keep trying people.
Consider those that rate drivers:
1. Drunks
2. Emotional and disturbed persons
3. Jealous because we have what they want
4. Addicts of some sort
5. No drivers license - suspended or revoked
6. Those that think they are "privileged" and order a Pool and expect service like a Limo.
My guess is that about 1/4 of Uber pax fall into the above categories.

Park Uber

I'm 4.93 in uber with 46 trips and 4.99 in ola with over 200 trips.
I never make annoying to customer. I set up a music playlist modern pop, old pop and club music and just play on my playlist act customer's age. I only talk when customer want to talk with me.
And I'm wearing a suit or similar to make good impression.

4.64, I just received an email today from Uber quality feed back reminding me "per the terms of the Transportation Provider Service Agreement" I could be deactivated. This rating fluctuates everyday, it's starting to wear on my nerves. I am a consumer also, and to expect riders to rate you a 5 every time is unreasonable, most could careless as long as you show up on time, get them to their destination safely and quickly. I am very polite to each rider, offer beverages, option to give me their shortest route or gps, choice of radio station. Uber is starting to get under my skin.
just quit driving. No help to us drivers let alone riders.

Alex Driver

4.64, I just received an email today from Uber quality feed back reminding me "per the terms of the Transportation Provider Service Agreement" I could be deactivated. This rating fluctuates everyday, it's starting to wear on my nerves. I am a consumer also, and to expect riders to rate you a 5 every time is unreasonable, most could careless as long as you show up on time, get them to their destination safely and quickly. I am very polite to each rider, offer beverages, option to give me their shortest route or gps, choice of radio station. Uber is starting to get under my skin.
You must have a crappy car or something. I hardly talk to any passenger and never offer any free things and my rating is at its lowest at 4.83

You must have a crappy car or something. I hardly talk to any passenger and never offer any free things and my rating is at its lowest at 4.83
I have a beat up 2006 Prius and my rating is 4.88 w/4600 rides. I don't offer shit, but my winning personality. lol. I just don't understand the folks that offer all kinds of amenities nor do I understand using newer cars to do drive Uber but that's a discussion for another day.

HectorB

447 trips. Rating was 5.0 until the vacationers arrived. Just got it to 4.92 from 4.91.
Screenshot_20180908-083145.jpg
Discussed removing a 1 star at the Green Light Hub. Was told some drivers are too concerned about their rating.

Djlab9er

4.9 after 1560 trips. I'm ok with that. Once youve got a decent rating after a fair amount of trips it seems easier to maintain a 4.9 or above. Seems pax like to rate higher when yours is higher, following the pack. But idk...

Westerner

My rating hovered around 4.65 when I drove in Columbus. It's improved to 4.79 since moving to Denver. I have about 1900 lifetime rides and about 700 rated (only the last 500 count, right). I'm not doing anything different. I don't hit drive thrus for people, no multiple stops unless it goes in the app, no open booze in my car PERIOD, and I don't always deviate from the GPS route (sometimes I do, depends), no turning on the radio to whatever station you want, my phone charger is for me. I know I've gotten lower ratings for these things but I don't care.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ahmed Nafis New York City 3
ryan137 Toronto 6
Cantina00 New Jersey 25