1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Post your ratings

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by Nyrick, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Jakeinny098

Jakeinny098 Member

My rating is a 4.64 with about 70 trips so far. 57 five stars and 28 rider compliments
    Was a 4.8 a few days ago.

Never had complaint..
    I have a Samsung and iPhone charger, with some waters on the doors

Car is always spotless

Not trying to hard, but easy enough to do.

What's the deactivation number ? I thought I read they don't start looking at rating until a certain number of trips are completed

Appreciate any feedback
    Thanks

2. Aaron Beauchamp

Aaron Beauchamp Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Sorry to hear that. My final take on it is I don't worry too much anymore.....it used to bug me, to get bad ratings for no reason, but I've gotten even tempered about it. Pray a lot too.

Some weeks I have perfect 5 star ratings.....other weeks, majority five star but some less than five star. If it's not anything your'e doing, which it seems you're not dong anything wrong, don't let it make you fearful. Contact Uber and express your confusion with the low ratings, plead your case. Riders can also sense fear, seriously, and will feast on it. It's just not logical why they rate the way they do. All the best to you and don't let it make you stressed out or afraid. Ratings go up and then go down and etc. etc.

3. Aaron Beauchamp

Aaron Beauchamp Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft

Deactivation rate is supposed to be 4.6, but some areas 4.5

State your case to Uber, let them know you're trying and doing your best. Seriously, they've got to have enough sense to understand ratings don't always accurately reflect performance. Some people just don't give 5 stars.....period. Besides singing them a song or giving them the ride for free, there's not much else we can do.

4. DrivingZiggy

DrivingZiggy Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I didn't work today. But I decided to turn on the app and see how my ratings turned out. Well, it showed 245 5* ratings, but then it dropped to 244! I guess somebody had a change of heart. :eek:

5. StupUBER

StupUBER New Member

Driving:
    UberX
    UBER said that I just have a few trips (more than 100 right now) and this rating don't reflect what's really going on. I need to do much more trips to have a more accurate rating. This is very weird, but I must to accept their point of view. At this moment my rate goes up to 4.66 and I don't drive since Friday evening...
    There's a rumor saying that UBER can manipulate this ratings. I hope this is not a conspiracy theory.....

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016

6. DrivingZiggy

Driving:
    UberX
    I haven't driven since 10:30 PM Saturday night. This morning, my 5* trips went back up to 245. And just now it went to 246. I guess there's no accurate way to tell who's rating you what.

7. me2

me2 Active Member

Ok this drives me nuts my 5 stars keep going up and I have way more of them then any other rating but I can't seem to break 4.82

8. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
  9. fishofewing

fishofewing Active Member

4.83 with appx. 600+ trips in two months. Once I hit 500, hasn't fluctuated too much between 4.83-4.85.

10. hankhankhank

hankhankhank New Member

11. me2

me2 Active Member

hankhankhank likes this.
  12. hankhankhank

hankhankhank New Member

thanks for the feedback.

me2 likes this.
  13. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Well-Known Member

4.8. I was at 4.82 but I now fell down to 4.8 because there is always that 1 person every week who will rate very low despite being taken to destination and given charger and gum.

14. martnov

martnov Member

I was thinking of that to. Out of boredomville made some simple math. And in my case if I get a 5 star my rating goes up 0.0004 but if I get 4 stars my rating goes down 0.0015. So to go up 0.01 I need almost 20 rides with 5 stars straight.

15. SMOTY

SMOTY Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    IMG_3621.PNG Going strong!

16. Shangsta

Shangsta Well-Known Member

Pax can rate later unlike drivers and they can change our rafing too

17. DrivingZiggy

Driving:
    UberX
    I've been fluctuating from 4.81-4.83. But there have been no issues reported. Ever.

Until last night when alluvasudden I have 3 reports for late arrival/missed ETA, 4 reports of dangerous driving, 7 reports of vehicle quality/appearance/cleanliness and 5 reports for service. What's up with that???

ETA: This has to be the rider thinking that they're rating Uber instead of me. I mean, if I'm the only one responding to their ping and I'm not close it will take a while for me to get there.

Dangerous driving? Well, that's subjective. So I suppose from their perception I did something dangerous--or that they just didn't like. I can take that since there's no way to know what really happened.

Vehicle quality/appearance/cleanliness: I drive a 2015 RAM 1500 that is always nice, shiny, freshly vacuumed. I've had several compliments on how clean it is. So I don't know what this is about.

Service? I guess I don't smooch that behind to the standards some of riders have become accustomed.

Oh, and then it disappears and my app shows no reported issues. Then it comes back later. Then it disappears again. I'm so confused!!!

18. artificialnight

artificialnight New Member

609 trips and my rating is 4.89 382 5-Stars

19. Pfinder

Pfinder New Member

4.92 after about 300+ rides

20. Giovanni206

Giovanni206 Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    DragginMyCouch DMC likes this.