1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Post your ratings

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by Nyrick, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Giovanni206

Giovanni206 Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    4.82 1550 trips

2. frostbitee

frostbitee New Member

4.80 75 trips #Newbie
    i did get up to 4.92 but after a few female riders it dropped big time!

3. Master_of_UBER

Master_of_UBER New Member

Damn Frostbite, that sucks! Some of those snobby girls are impossible to deal with!

Giovanni206 likes this.
  4. Giovanni206

Giovanni206 Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    isnt this the truth. its snobby little girls who give uber drivers a bad name. Ive had my fair share of them

frostbitee likes this.
  5. GrinsNgiggles

GrinsNgiggles Well-Known Member

4.92 but only about 140 rides or so. Just hit my 100th 5 star. Where's my reward/bonus Uber? Bahahaha!

I'm sure it's going to start going down because I no longer put up with he shiznit I did when I first started.

Attached Files:

6. Om3ga7

Om3ga7 Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    4.74 to 4.78 within 2 weeks as of current - And I'm perfectly fine with that considering I got dinged a few weekends back with a arrogant drunk rider who kept ripping disgusting biscuits in the back seat......

7. Uber315

Uber315 Active Member

Nice job by the way what is your current number of completed trips?

8. D Driver

D Driver Active Member

4.91 in London after 2000 5 star trips on exec or black in US last 3 weeks had idiots on from sat nights not done anything different now 4.81 2500 trips. Seems passengers even more than ever are not taking ratings seriously and viewing 3 as normal experience and 1 star for kick the car syndrome. Or everyone annoyed winter is coming. Whatever I'm suffering and getting stupid low rating warning emails from Uber .

9. boxeraki

boxeraki New Member

10. D Driver

D Driver Active Member

Bet u don't work Saturday nights ;)

11. SurgeNPrime

SurgeNPrime New Member

4.92 3500 trips. Yesterday i was told by a pax that she was picked up by a driver with a 4.2 that couldn't follow the nav correctly and whatever she told him the reply was "ok" because of a language barrier. I was thinking how can he still drive and not be deactivated?

12. DrivingZiggy

DrivingZiggy Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Currently at 509 5* trips. Seems like I'm getting a lot and some really nice comments. But then my rating has plummeted to 4.81! I wish there was a way to find out what they don't like. But since there are no reported issues, I have no clue.

13. Johnny cash

Johnny cash Member

4.96 ...made more money when i was 4.86 lol. So ratings really don't matter. UberStart is stupid...$2 extra for mentoring bad drivers...yea no

Not once have i offered water or mint. only have aux and iphone charger for my phone lol
    Not once did i get my car detailed or cleaned lol, not even vacuumed. just take the mats out and throw out pebbles
    Don't talk unless pax starts convo. 90% of time it's radio playing and they're on their phone

Over 2000 trips

If it wasn't for my first ever night of driving where i had my friend sitting in passenger seat (friday night, he was like lemme show you how to drive for uber)...rating was 2.5 next day and uber sent me email that i would get deactivated if another complaint sent about having another passenger in car lmaooo, I probably would have the highest uber rating. It was hilarious tho lol. My friend sitting in passenger seat while 4 pax squeeze in back seat LOL

14. DriverX

DriverX Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Better question, how many of these posters are still driving for Uber?

EX_ likes this.
  15. Johnny cash

Johnny cash Member

Still drive like 15 hours per week. mostly 10pm-3am friday and saturday when the incentives are somewhat worth driving for. No more daytime earnings boost...no thanks. Reward zone getting smaller? No thanks. 5-7 pm rush hour to be stuck in traffic and picking up mostly Pool? No thanks.

LVC likes this.
  16. freddieman

freddieman Well-Known Member

how can you be 5.0 when you were 4.64 several posts ago? is that mathematically possible to go back to perfect?

17. Shangsta

Shangsta Well-Known Member

Hes lying, most people on here are unless they actually screenshotted their rating.

18. Uber315

Uber315 Active Member

Look what I got to take a real screen shot of!

Attached Files:

AuxCordBoston likes this.
  19. Aaron Beauchamp

Aaron Beauchamp Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft

I used to offer water and snacks. No more. My ratings went up after I stopped. Maybe riders think it's a ploy or we're acting out of desperation?

One night, I had had it with low ratings for no reason. I started 1 star and 2 starring almost EVERYBODY who irritated me, even the slightest. Gave out just a few 5 stars for that time........didn't affect my ratings at all. Got over it and came back to normal self.......felt GREAT for a couple of nights, though.

AuxCordBoston likes this.
  20. Aaron Beauchamp

Aaron Beauchamp Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Over 500 trips and a 4.82. Was a 4.83, or so I thought, until I looked today. Weird. Haven't driven Uber all week.

*cue Twilight Zone theme.