Post your email here

Nissan13

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But at least I am trying to do something about the situation, we all need to try and make it noticeable.
If we all do, someone somewhere will notice something is going on in south florida.

ShadyBrady

Good luck! I wrote to Uber a month after they started the shitty POOL thing down here, and they responded with their usual "POOL will be so great for you" and "the riders love it".

Nissan13

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is the reasson why nothing happens because no one does anything thinking that nothing will happen.

REDcarpete

Look at the rider's app and see how many available cars there are on the various platforms. It shows a maximum of 8 per screen, it's always at max capacity. That shows that the rolling stock is available at the current rates, even a surplus. Rates will go down until the available stock decreases, then they will move slowly back up until there is an equilibrium achieved between supply and demand.

Unless and until there aren't cars available in X minutes, (only Uber knows X), they will keep increasing rolling stock and lowering rates, they have to. That's what their entire model depends on.

miauber1x831

Look at the rider's app and see how many available cars there are on the various platforms. It shows a maximum of 8 per screen, it's always at max capacity. That shows that the rolling stock is available at the current rates, even a surplus. Rates will go down until the available stock decreases, then they will move slowly back up until there is an equilibrium achieved between supply and demand.

Unless and until there aren't cars available in X minutes, (only Uber knows X), they will keep increasing rolling stock and lowering rates, they have to. That's what their entire model depends on.
This is the truth right here. No amount of e-mails telling them your sob stories will make them feel sorry for you and cause them to raise rates. Go find another way to make money. Stop driving for Uber and hope others do the same so that the rates eventually rise. Until then, c'est la vie.

gekko1323

But at least I am trying to do something about the situation, we all need to try and make it noticeable.
If we all do, someone somewhere will notice something is going on in south florida.
Do you REALLY want to change things? Two words for you: Civil Disobedience.

mohammadhisoks

I emailed uber about this thing
We are not making enough with the uber x rates and then uber Fool comes in to fu** us up

Every time I get a Fool request I feel like throwing my phone out of the window

And then we have to deal with the cheapest riders who are very happy how cheap is uber and then they get off the car and walk away without even thinking to tip

Uber on people