Uber Drivers Forum banner

Post the longest trip you ever got .

2K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  JohnSavage 
#1 ·
Today I got trip to go south Carolina, lol I know ,when I started the trip the app navigation stop working ,in asked the girl where she going she said 5min down the street ,I show the app and she said she made a mistake .....but do you think we should drive with our passport,and would you take the trip lol

#19 ·
Trips over the border aren’t supposed to happen. I confirmed with intact your insurance isn’t valid if you cross border with pax. I would advice against it.

I would never personally take any uber pax across the border anyways, you know nothing about that person and you can possibly get screwed if so.

#21 ·
Trips over the border aren't supposed to happen. I confirmed with intact your insurance isn't valid if you cross border with pax. I would advice against it.

I would never personally take any uber pax across the border anyways, you know nothing about that person and you can possibly get screwed if so.
San Diego to Newport Beach in one hour and ten minutes. Deadhead back.

#22 ·
The longest I have done is an XL from esplanade to Niagara. The riders were so kind to text me to go back to Toronto (obviously cash). Made a cool 500$ that day even though I had to spend 4 hours doing nothing in Niagara. I wasn’t approved to drive in Niagara at that time. Good people from Montreal, good enuf to give me 20$ tip when they reached Niagara. When they came back they were all tired and forgot to tip but I don’t have any complaints.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.