• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Post screenshot of your boost today!

YourFoodIsGettingCold

You would imagine there would be some sort of demand for drivers in high traffic areas of Orlando like near Universal, Disney, or even downtown. Nope Apopka, FL needs drivers from 11-2 all week.

Invisible

We are getting 6-10 inches of snow today and boot is 1.3 til 11am, and then going up to 1.4 for a few hours.

Invisible

Dang Rickos that’s just pitiful because of the snow in Chicago. How much snow expected by you today?

Rickos69

Dang Rickos that’s just pitiful because of the snow in Chicago. How much snow expected by you today?
A couple inches. It can get really slippery. I have to say that in the burbs, they are pretty good at getting the streets cleared and salted. Even the side streets. But if it is snowing during the time we want to work, chances are that after a while you will need to go home and wait till they catch up.
10 days ago when we had -50 windchill polar vortex, uber sent out a notification telling us to stay safe above all else, but offered no extra incentives.
If you are willing to drive about an hour from Dallas you can get this. Rest of Dallas nothing.

View attachment 296792
Who lives there? Why the 1.8? Zombieland? You go in and never come out?

TXqwi3812

A couple inches. It can get really slippery. I have to say that in the burbs, they are pretty good at getting the streets cleared and salted. Even the side streets. But if it is snowing during the time we want to work, chances are that after a while you will need to go home and wait till they catch up.
10 days ago when we had -50 windchill polar vortex, uber sent out a notification telling us to stay sage above all else, but offered no extra incentives.

Who lives there? Why the 1.8? Zombieland? You go in and never come out?
That little zone is like that every day. Must be a lot of fat lazy slobs up there

Invisible

10 days ago when we had -50 windchill polar vortex, uber sent out a notification telling us to stay safe above all else, but offered no extra incentives.
That’s good you didn’t get so much snow today. We got 8 inches by me. The main roads were cleared good, but side streets were awful and some weren’t plowed hours later. Many cars got stuck. Fortunately I have a higher vehicle.

While we were at -47 for Vortex, we had no incentives same as your area.
Boston no longer has Boost.
That sucks.

amazinghl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
More of this bull. You look at the app, great, 1.8X!
Then you look closer, where I live, 1.1x. 1 hour south 1.8x.
No way I'm driving 2 hours of dead miles.