Possible to operate UBER in 2 or more different cities?

angesangles

could you operate in multi cities with UBER. Is there anyone that currently work in different cities and/or different countries?

Ultra

I was in Melbourne last week. App wouldn’t work, wouldn’t let me go online or see the map. Pax app worked fine.

angesangles

I have a taxi licence in NSW, would I be able to do 4 days with the taxi in Sydney, and 3 days with UBER in Melbourne?

huxtee

Met a pax once who did Uber driving in Byron Bay. He said he sometimes got trips to the Gold Coast, and while there he still was able to get pings and do trips. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Thing

Met a pax once who did Uber driving in Byron Bay. He said he sometimes got trips to the Gold Coast, and while there he still was able to get pings and do trips. Can anyone confirm if this is true?
Its possible, I am in Qld & once I was driving to the Gold Coast airport & if you go along the motorway you actually go into NSW then come back into Qld to the airport (on the map the border dissects the runway :biggrin:) & whilst briefly in NSW I received a ping to pick up in Tweed Heads which is just over the border in NSW... :confused: That was over a year ago now though... might have changed...

Ant of Uber

I'm in the Tweed area. Actually its called Byron Bay. I start in Tweed and end up on the Gold Coast every shift. And get pings on the Gold Coast to drop offs on both the Gold Coast and Tweed area.

However the rates are slightly higher for trips that start in the Tweed area...

angesangles

Could you operate UBER in 2 countries ? I have used UBER in Auckland as a passenger. Need to head there more frequently for work.

Jack Malarkey

Could you operate UBER in 2 countries ? I have used UBER in Auckland as a passenger. Need to head there more frequently for work.
Uber New Zealand requires a full New Zealand licence but doesn’t specify any minimum period for having had it. This is what they say:

‘Required documents

Before hitting the road, you'll need to submit some documents

• A valid, full New Zealand Driver Licence
  • Proof of vehicle insurance as required by vehicle option’.
(https://www.uber.com/en-NZ/drive/requirements/)