• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Positive Thread for the Uber week of October 23rd

Uberchampion

So -I thought to myself.....

"Self - Good things happen to all Uber Drivers at some point or another all over the world...."

Share something good that happened to you during the last Uber week. Maybe you had a nice pax, or you got tipped, or you got xxx....

Maybe you picked up a Nice Uber Pool pax....hahahhaha - just kidding, we know they are all @@@@@@@@.

Anyway, let's try to keep this a positive thread since so much of driving for Uber is negative.

Cheers.

Uberchampion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For example, when they land a REAL job with a proper paycheck or start a business that really takes off and they can finally put their Ubering days behind them.

Sorry to pop your bubble; I couldn't resist. Old habits die hard you know.
Thanks Poor Bastard. Thats the kind of stuff to be posted in this thread.

agtg

I had a pax who was compassionate towards a stranger. When I stopped to pick up the fare, another young woman who the original pax didn't know approached her on the side of the street, she needed to get to the bus station to make it home. She had a crappy night tapping beer for ungratefuls who refused to tip her. The fare was a 3X surge. The original pax was so caring and willing to go out of the way for this other woman at her expense I was really touched.

Kahli

met a girl last week, she was too shy but i could tell her and her friends (2 other girls) were talking about me ; like my height etc . she text me though uber number( i couldnt text back so i did false report of she left papers behind :smiles:) she text me my real number and we are going out this Friday :wink:. ooh and of course i give her 5 *.

Uberchampion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
met a girl last week, she was too shy but i could tell her and her friends (2 other girls) were talking about me ; like my height etc . she text me though uber number( i couldnt text back so i did false report of she left papers behind :smiles:) she text me my real number and we are going out this Friday :wink:. ooh and of course i give her 5 *.
Good luck man..keep the dashcam on. Karem might have something extra for you to take on your date :-)