POS TRIED TO BAIT ME WITH RACE CARD

Alt-right Leader

3rd party pickup near the House of the Mouse, verify destination; Marajuna shop of course. His girlfriend utilized 2 stop option and I informed the rider that I ONLY WAIT 5 MINUTES!!! Instantly the POS goes racial calling me a "Cracker" and every other inner city profanity. Well rather than say anything I hooked the U-turn and put his ass on the street. His hooker girlfriend calls before I put him to the curb, yelling so loud she might as well been in the car. WTF why is EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE, WITH THIS PARTICULAR RACE? NO YOU TUBE VIDEO TODAY!!!!! ANTS BE CAREFUL!!!

SmokeyTheRobot

3rd party pickup near the House of the Mouse, verify destination; Marajuna shop of course. His girlfriend utilized 2 stop option and I informed the rider that I ONLY WAIT 5 MINUTES!!! Instantly the POS goes racial calling me a "Cracker" and every other inner city profanity. Well rather than say anything I hooked the U-turn and put his ass on the street. His hooker girlfriend calls before I put him to the curb, yelling so loud she might as well been in the car. WTF why is EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE, WITH THIS PARTICULAR RACE? NO YOU TUBE VIDEO TODAY!!!!! ANTS BE CAREFUL!!!
Why the @@@@ would you wait five minutes without cash up front?

tohunt4me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-14-04-07-41.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-14-04-07-41.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_2017-09-14-04-26-28.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-14-04-26-28.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2017-09-14-04-07-19.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-14-04-07-19.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 24

Uberutioun

SEE !?!?

Always about RACE !

Even in the Face of Global Annihilation!
If aliens come to Earth and they are far superior to us, I making a deal with them. Earth becomes an autonomous state under their alien empire, they get resources from us, my race become the new rulers of Earth and manages.the resources for the aliens, and all the other races become our slaves