Portland meet up?

Mista T

Author
Anyone want to meet up? I'm thinking Tuesday 11am near 20th and Sandy. If enough people are interested I've got a specific location in mind.

Possible topics:
- taking advantage of the new rates
- working the flat rate surge for best profit
- general Q and A

I have a meeting at 1pm nearby that day, so one way or another we will be done by 12:30 at the latest.

Speak up if you want to meet and will commit to coming, otherwise I have other things to do with my volunteer time.

:smiles:

IthurstwhenIP

No way

But expect a story out of it. RIP to shreads all the drivers that show along with their vehicles. Draw out their most intimate stories and then roast the crap out of them on UP with your typical mr T whit.

Mista T

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No way

But expect a story out of it. RIP to shreads all the drivers that show along with their vehicles. Draw out their most intimate stories and then roast the crap out of them on UP with your typical mr T whit.
Lolol.

Actually I've put together a few meet ups so far, all went well. People learn stuff, get clarification on cancellation rules and shit like that.

I'm in, I also have a meeting at 1pm, which needs some prep time. Maybe 10 am or another day?
Let's see how many people bite on that day and time.

I'm okay with a different day. But let's see the response first.

Mista T

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like a different day might be best. Will try again after xmas.

Iann

Got me a Ant mobile from Lyft.

WTF did I do with my life to get me in this situation is what I was thinking after looking at myself in the mirror this morning.

I'm down for a meet up.