Portland Examination

Nerka

For the first time in 3 years they actually checked my stuff. Everything from signage in the windows (good) to paperwork (I had some old paperwork I handed them so I realized I need to tear that up - but had everything). Fire extinguisher and first aid kit. Also commented on car (looks clean - in reality the floor needed vacuuming) and driving (very good). Picked him up at the train station. Should have guessed since there was not train. Dropped him off at the Hyatt Waterfront. Maybe I not be evaluated for another 3 years... If I still do this crap.

Mista T

Author
Wow, 1st time in 3 yrs???

I've driven 4 auditors (that I know of) and been audited twice. It would have been 4x but the other two let me go since I had stacked rides.

I just found out (from a PBOT employee I drove) that my first auditor (Erich) was the whistleblower for Greyball!

If you get a woman named Charlie, she's an auditor as well.

Nerka

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, 1st time in 3 yrs???

I've driven 4 auditors (that I know of) and been audited twice. It would have been 4x but the other two let me go since I had stacked rides.

I just found out (from a PBOT employee I drove) that my first auditor (Erich) was the whistleblower for Greyball!

If you get a woman named Charlie, she's an auditor as well.
I drive pretty much exclusively at night after 7. So I figure they probably don't do evening much.