Porta Potty DePaul area

Halfmybrain

Screenshot_20190510-023506_Maps.jpg

karachi

No sense of humor....neither one of you.......:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: for you.
No I have a good sense of humor. It's just that the OP's post is more sad than funny. I mean really, how a grown arse man such as @Halfmybrain expects not to be chastised when presenting such sloppy work is beyond me. He needs to use his "whole" brain instead of just half of it when posting here. Goodness gracious!!

Last edited:

SatMan

No I have a good sense of humor. It's just that the OP's post is more sad than funny. I mean really, how a grown arse man such as @Halfmybrain expects not to be chastised when presenting such sloppy work is beyond me. He needs to use his "whole" brain instead of just half of it when posting here. Goodness gracious!!
So maybe he was having a problem while on the throne. I get a little shaky myself when I’m constipated.

ANTlifebaby

I have a porta potty story.

I was on the South Side, or should I say the deep south, Roseland area, but mid day not too scary. I had to piss so bad and I spied a porta potty at a three flat. Problem was, there was a few construction workers there up on scaffolding. So I parked, and as I approached the porta potty, they immediately started giving me the business. I was prepared for this, but it was a lot of heckling. At first I was kind of like thinking "f off," but they were really getting riled up and all of them on scaffolding were looking at me, "white boy" this etc.

Well anyway, I went in, but because of how disgusting the porta potty was, and how much heckling I was getting, I couldn't bring myself to piss. So I left.

And I'll never forget the cadence and the way this one guy said, "White boy just wanted to smell it!"

I'm still (sort of) laughing to this day.

karachi

I have a porta potty story.

I was on the South Side, or should I say the deep south, Roseland area, but mid day not too scary. I had to piss so bad and I spied a porta potty at a three flat. Problem was, there was a few construction workers there up on scaffolding. So I parked, and as I approached the porta potty, they immediately started giving me the business. I was prepared for this, but it was a lot of heckling. At first I was kind of like thinking "f off," but they were really getting riled up and all of them on scaffolding were looking at me, "white boy" this etc.

Well anyway, I went in, but because of how disgusting the porta potty was, and how much heckling I was getting, I couldn't bring myself to piss. So I left.

And I'll never forget the cadence and the way this one guy said, "White boy just wanted to smell it!"

I'm still (sort of) laughing to this day.
You know that that's exactly what you did there, YOU NASTY!!
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Halfmybrain

I have lots of screenshots so when it comes "loos" I distinguish the screenshot with a quick symbol. This pit stop looked so pristine, it's like I christened it for its maiden voyage.

Perhaps you're a young-ish man, Karachi, or maybe you only drive daytime when every hog, dog, and frog pharmacy and fast food place is open for you do do your business. Otherwise along with the Rotten Tomatoes score on my masterpiece (my radio name in college), you would have included "Thank you."

RicoTasso

I didn't witness this, but my cousin did and sent this picture to me. She said she was sitting by a park trying to eat sandwich for lunch when this nasty ass smell hit her. She almost barfed into her food. This is what gas station sushi will do to you.

20170826_161615.jpg