do you drive pool

• Total voters

SHalester

I take the first pool and right away stop accepting new requests/auto add 2nd pax. Managing 2 pax is just a line I can't cross over.

joebo1963

I do shared but I have rules:

pickup must be very close i.e. less than 1 mile and preferably less than 1/2 min.
never during rush hours which means only between 9 am to 2 pm, i'm not becoming a bus for commuters to and from jobs or school.
only get second pax when it adds significant value to me and/or takes me to a place I want to get to.

GreatOrchid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
they always have certain group of people and always head to a certain destination

or is it my imagination

always cheap ass vile people

uber your not a genious for this crap
Post automatically merged:

Someone asked for a poll, but apparently didn't know how to create one.
i guess i did know wrong again coper

MiamiUberGuy5

I do shared but I have rules:

pickup must be very close i.e. less than 1 mile and preferably less than 1/2 min.
never during rush hours which means only between 9 am to 2 pm, i'm not becoming a bus for commuters to and from jobs or school.
only get second pax when it adds significant value to me and/or takes me to a place I want to get to.
Those job commuters who do pool never ever tip. They’re the worst.

ggrezzi

I take them just because I do not want my acceptance rate to fall, however, I find it VERY CHEAP for people to use this service. Uber it's already a lot cheaper than a regular taxi. Give me a break!

GreatOrchid

aparently uber thinks we all can make new freinds and have a happy time while getting screwed by them with crappier pay and not getting paid for more than 50 cents extra for another pax for which they charge another full fare

and uber thinks we are so stupid to do for them they base their entire pay scale on it

no wonder they can lose a billion dollars every 90 days and blame us for it

as far as banding together and forming a union which they forbid

i think we have that here and it appears to be very strong and its against uber bullshyt

now lyft shared ride is actually way worse cause you cant turn the shyt off

i tell my wifee to just turn the phone off and drive away

they will cancel and you wont get the nasty email from them saying you will be terminated because of canceling

what if im running outta gas or i need to pee

lyft dont care , you just have to do it right , i dont think so lyft people your no different than uber actually worse with your shared rides keep the extra pennies bs

guess both will screw us outta new years eve pay , always something to look forward to :rolleyes:

SuperuberSFL

aparently uber thinks we all can make new freinds and have a happy time while getting screwed by them with crappier pay and not getting paid for more than 50 cents extra for another pax for which they charge another full fare

and uber thinks we are so stupid to do for them they base their entire pay scale on it

no wonder they can lose a billion dollars every 90 days and blame us for it

as far as banding together and forming a union which they forbid

i think we have that here and it appears to be very strong and its against uber bullshyt

now lyft shared ride is actually way worse cause you cant turn the shyt off

i tell my wifee to just turn the phone off and drive away

they will cancel and you wont get the nasty email from them saying you will be terminated because of canceling

what if im running outta gas or i need to pee

lyft dont care , you just have to do it right , i dont think so lyft people your no different than uber actually worse with your shared rides keep the extra pennies bs

guess both will screw us outta new years eve pay , always something to look forward to :rolleyes:
simple solution - don’t drive NYE if it’s not worth the money.
Used to make a $1,000 on NYE night , but not anymore so I just don’t drive, stay home and enjoy.

Lol exactly i made $1000 too about 5 years ago on New years eve.. Now just stay home completely Driving for Lubbey anymore is a complete waste of a persons time.. Basically driving for free...Ridiculous...Stool free bus rides... This crap has ran its course...Poor suckers who still drive.... Get a real job folks... Its beyond Pathetic at this point....

Unnamed Driver

I take them just because I do not want my acceptance rate to fall, however, I find it VERY CHEAP for people to use this service. Uber it's already a lot cheaper than a regular taxi. Give me a break!
pro tip: if you turn off X/pool in the preferences you be offered these low quality rides and your AR won't be affected.

FLKeys

I try to avoid Pool rides as much as possible, I have done a few with no negative out comes but I do try to avoid them. I refuse to do Lyft Pools.

ggrezzi

I try to avoid Pool rides as much as possible, I have done a few with no negative out comes but I do try to avoid them. I refuse to do Lyft Pools.
Hey dude, I also REFUSE to accept Lyft share rides! Uber pool I take them so my acceptance rate does not go down, but I think pool service should plain and simple dissapear for the sake of all of us on the road.

If I'm headed toward an area I'm aiming to be at and it's at least half the time it would take me to get to my sweet spot anyways it's better than dead heading. Unless it's an area I'd just rather not pick up anyone, then I just go offline til I'm where I wanna be.

GreatOrchid

your so lucky to not have pool

what a curse

its dara way to meet girls and get home lol