1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

pool so bad now seriously forced to quit

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by driver5000, Jan 11, 2017.

1. driver5000

driver5000 Well-Known Member

many pools today westwood& hollywood many paying $1.30 or $1.75 sadly just not worth the traffic ect... 9 hours today only $65 gross.

Even the longer trips the pool is very distracting and two or now 3 stops for same pay? who would waste thier time?

People in the Uber office must be laughinig hard at the foolsih drivers.

2. Subjugator

Subjugator Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Pool all day long. I love poo it loves me i dump poo anywhere. Umm ya very annoying, but I got a big tip on pool... even when she freaked out how pool price went up a few bucks for same distance ride... it must of been Cuz I hit that +1 that her bf forgot to do.

3. Tedgey

Tedgey Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Except that's only good for $.50 no matter how short or far, the 2nd pax rides for $.50. I maintain they're raising the price of poo. I saw one today was $5.90 for X and $5.70 for poo so maybe I should say on the really short rides they're raising the price for poo. I may have taken my last $1.80 ride to the market.

TurnUpT likes this.
  4. fivestars b

fivestars b New Member

5. TClarkeWasHere

TClarkeWasHere Active Member

Just ignore them they haven't been hurting my acceptance rate when I skip them.

tohunt4me, samwisep86, Tedgey and 2 others like this.

6. Subjugator

Subjugator Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    tohunt4me, Tedgey and driver5000 like this.
  7. Lord of ricks

Lord of ricks Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Fucc uber pool in LA. get out breh. get your old job back

tohunt4me, mehh, Tedgey and 2 others like this.
  8. Kykboxr

Kykboxr Active Member

Guys, I'm at 36% acceptance rate, I just do not pick up Pool. Cancelation rate will get you in trouble, but taking a stance before it's been accepted in regular practice. What I've noticed lately is that after two to three consecutive pools, if unaccepted, I'm out offline but will go immediately back on

tohunt4me, grams777, RacerX and 3 others like this.
  9. Lord of ricks

Lord of ricks Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    they put you on timeout breh. they used to notify you. now they just throtte you without notice. be careful my mans, they can deavtivate without notice. aint no union yet. trump not bernie breh,

tohunt4me, UberOng and Tedgey like this.
  10. thetopdraftpick

thetopdraftpick Active Member

You can't get deactivated for not accepting rides

Tedgey likes this.
  11. NWO_Watcher

NWO_Watcher Well-Known Member

I proposed a class action for PTSD.

12. driver5000

driver5000 Well-Known Member

During off line times use Lyft, or Postmates. best to only drive for Uber when in desperate need of money. They are a No respect company so give them no respect back.

tohunt4me and Tedgey like this.
  13. uber strike

uber strike Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Many drivers do not even know that pool is a voluntary pay cut....

tohunt4me, RacerX, poseidon and 4 others like this.
  14. RUSSREED2.0

RUSSREED2.0 Well-Known Member

PTSD is NOT to be trifiled with...

15. RUSSREED2.0

RUSSREED2.0 Well-Known Member

True, BUT there's always around to maximize your earnings with pool and the answers are in front of you, if you only care to read!

Tedgey likes this.
  16. Tedgey

Tedgey Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Dear Mr. Reed;

Poo is the most horrendous abomination any of you pricks have ever come up with. Anyone taking a poo from this point forward will experience the full measure of my outrage.

Other than that I hope all is well.

Sincerely,

GOD

ps: Go Steelers, amirite?

17. Beur

Beur Well-Known Member

Oh TedgeyTedgey you not taking pools rides is harmful to other drivers. As you say everyone should take the rides offered to them, it all evens out in the end. Why is pool any different than calling a pax and cherry picking rides? Double standard much?

player81, Blackout 702 and Adieu like this.
  18. Mike-Genesis

Mike-Genesis Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    What's wrong with Pool people, they just love to not pay more than $3 and ... up my rating, they dropped me from 4,9 to 4,82 in 3 days, I was doing Select but since it died I switched to X&Pool, maybe they don't like premium cars, I feel like an idiot giving them ride for $1,75 on $45k car supplied with water and gums. I have a feeling this is the end. 32 rides in 34 hours in LA for $145. WTH is going on?

tohunt4me and mehh like this.
  19. Tedgey

Tedgey Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    No old friend but I fear you suffer from double vision. When people use words like "talk" and "say" and "hear" in these forums it's not meant literally. You still have to put on your glasses and actually read because I'm afraid what's happening is you're listening very intently and when you don't hear anything you just fill in the blanks with whatever you think that person might have said, if they were actually talking. I'm concerned about you BeurBeur. The Internets keep fooling you.

negeorgia likes this.
  20. Adieu

Adieu Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    They hate on my $12k (33k mi ago) bimmer for being too posh....1* 1* 1* ain't using no uberx DF no more

Heck one even hated on my $4.6k XL .... prolly too roomy and not lowly enough.... or maybe they thought I looked republican

tohunt4me likes this.