Pool....Should I opt out

bshaw0001

So I have been doing Uber for a while like a good sheep. Typically earnings are good because I am usually Gold or Platiunm. Due to unforeseen circumstances I dropped to silver. Which is to say I am pretty much doing reg rate at this point. Uberpool has been about 50% of my rides and I accept everything.

I am learning for the first time that because I joined before the inception of Uberpool I can opt out. Here's the question. Should I ?

bshaw0001

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good point. I just hate it becaus the riders think it's the best thing since sliced bread. All I see is cheap @@@@holes

New2This

I've had a number of passengers (not the Ramen noodles eating college kids) that say they wouldn't even entertain the idea of Pool for the following reasons:

1. Just want to be left alone
2. Don't want to make small-talk with some random
3. They place a premium on their time
4. They tried it once & had bad experience.

Despite Uber's best attempt Pool isn't an overwhelming hit

UberSaur

I've had a number of passengers (not the Ramen noodles eating college kids) that say they wouldn't even entertain the idea of Pool for the following reasons:

1. Just want to be left alone
2. Don't want to make small-talk with some random
3. They place a premium on their time
4. They tried it once & had bad experience.

Despite Uber's best attempt Pool isn't an overwhelming hit
It's clearly on the decline. Keep up the good work and never accept it, for any reason, fellow Uberites!!

UberSolo

One driver at a time, we will take out Pool.
You're LOUD like trump and make as much sense...over 15,000 DC Uber drivers Not involved with this forum nor even know of it's existance or care, accept Pool. Your fight is futile. find another windmill to swing @.