Pool ratings don't matter anymore...

New2This

Anyone else see this? Easy solution is allow us to opt out of Pool

Screenshot_20170421-193336.png

I had a Pool (I know I know; it was surging going for Quest) when the guy that got in was one of the 5 smelliest riders I have ever had. I turned A.C. off and rolled the windows down not to make the Pool rider sweat but to make sure I could breathe.

Second ping comes in. I pick guy up. I wound up discreetly texting him saying I apologize for the smell but it isn't me or my car it's the guy next to him and please don't ding my ratings. He said no problem.

kupalka

View attachment 114400

I had a Pool (I know I know; it was surging going for Quest) when the guy that got in was one of the 5 smelliest riders I have ever had. I turned A.C. off and rolled the windows down not to make the Pool rider sweat but to make sure I could breathe.

Second ping comes in. I pick guy up. I wound up discreetly texting him saying I apologize for the smell but it isn't me or my car it's the guy next to him and please don't ding my ratings. He said no problem.
Lol!

Graham_DC

They're at $3 per trip for my Quest aka can we pay you to take pool.

They can keep trying I'm not taking a pool under any circumstances

roadman

They're at $3 per trip for my Quest aka can we pay you to take pool.

They can keep trying I'm not taking a pool under any circumstances
the thing is they give you $3 per one week, which works for me, and then after you complete the quest the reward is that for next week the quest goes down to less then $2 per. What they should be doing is paying us Time and Distance on both fares but no they want to continue scamming the driver. And then they wonder why 96% of the drivers quit within 1 year.

PeacefulJ...

View attachment 114400

This is the answer.........................to getting your faced slashed during a poop ride. "Stabber on".