Pool Rates are no longer Uber X Rates

Phoenix123

With that whole new change of adding .95 per pick up... Pool Rates went back to normal yesterday......

Did a few pool rides yesterday for my 22 for 80 and was doing the calculations and yea..

So uber.... NO MORE POOL RIDES.... Unless these is a GENEROUS SURGE

Acceptance rating bye bye...

pacman38

I-What-I-find-disturbing-is-how-Uber-drivers-make-less-money-in-a-pool-if-there-is-no-match-along-the-ride....like-really???

The-rider-benefits-but-the-driver-gets-screwed.....I-wonder-how-many-riders-do-this-on-purpose-just-to-pay-less...as-if-they're-not-already-paying-less-compared-to-taxis...It-just-amazes-me-how-many-people-can-be-so-cheap...AND...expect-to-be-treated-like-royalty...:frown:

UberLaLa

I-What-I-find-disturbing-is-how-Uber-drivers-make-less-money-in-a-pool-if-there-is-no-match-along-the-ride....like-really???

The-rider-benefits-but-the-driver-gets-screwed.....I-wonder-how-many-riders-do-this-on-purpose-just-to-pay-less...as-if-they're-not-already-paying-less-compared-to-taxis...It-just-amazes-me-how-many-people-can-be-so-cheap...AND...expect-to-be-treated-like-royalty...:frown:

What other reason would pax take poo then to pay less...?

pacman38

What other reason would pax take poo then to pay less...?
I-would-think-the-riders-would-pick-pool-every-time....I-guess-most-haven;t-caught-on-to-this-or-just-never-paid-attention-in-the-difference-in-price-they-pay....you'd-have-to-a-total-moron-not-to-notice-it-and-take-advantage...lol

Duckling

Sometimes I take pool to go 3 to 4 blocks.
Wait time? 10 to 15 minutes.. -:mad::mad::mad: then another 10 minutes drive
I should have walked
I-would-think-the-riders-would-pick-pool-every-time....I-guess-most-haven;t-caught-on-to-this-or-just-never-paid-attention-in-the-difference-in-price-they-pay....you'd-have-to-a-total-moron-not-to-notice-it-and-take-advantage...lol
Paxs don't care. As long as price is lower than UberX, they will do it.

PrestonT

I was thinking last night, I hope ants snap up pool like crazy for this new added bonus! More X pings for me.

Sometimes I take pool to go 3 to 4 blocks.
Wait time? 10 to 15 minutes.. -:mad::mad::mad: then another 10 minutes drive
I should have walked

Paxs don't care. As long as price is lower than UberX, they will do it.

walking the streets can be a very dangerous thing for a duckling. And watch out for pools, they can be hard for a duckling to climb out of.

Duckling

I was thinking last night, I hope ants snap up pool like crazy for this new added bonus! More X pings for me.

walking the streets can be a very dangerous thing for a duckling. And watch out for pools, they can be hard for a duckling to climb out of.

Sometimes it's alright

The Gift of Fish

With that whole new change of adding .95 per pick up... Pool Rates went back to normal yesterday......

Did a few pool rides yesterday for my 22 for 80 and was doing the calculations and yea..

Lol, Pool rates were made lower than X rates about two years ago!

RUSSREED2.0

Lol!!!!! I knew there was a caveat lol!!! Hahahahaha awww Ubeeee, nice try!

WWF

so pool was 85 cents per mile

did they really change it from 85 cents to 0.675 cents per mile just yesterday?

adrep1984

When it comes to money, I don't think self respect matters.
There is nothing wrong with you sharing a ride with someone.
I don’t even want to share my ride as a driver. Why in the world would I want to get into a car with another crappy pax while I’m on my own time? I took pool once and it was absolutely terrible.

SorryBluetoothOnly

so pool was 85 cents per mile

did they really change it from 85 cents to 0.675 cents per mile just yesterday?

Apples and oranges.

90/85 cents was including Uber commission. As of new agreement, they've just taken the commission off since the concept doesn't exist anymore.

Duckling

I don’t even want to share my ride as a driver. Why in the world would I want to get into a car with another crappy pax while I’m on my own time? I took pool once and it was absolutely terrible.
When I am in rush, I don't mind it.
Sometimes there are some ahole drivers who are very rude though.

SorryBluetoothOnly

Are you saying you were part of the small pilot group of drivers who had Pool rates increased to X level? I was part of that group too, but I haven't taken a pool ride since Monday. If they changed it back for us, that'll suck.

powmoe

That whole pay the same as uber x was only a pilot program with only randomly selecte drivers. In the email they sent it says it would last 8 weeks.
IMG_3059.PNG