Pool pax missed his flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hy1368

Yesterday was browsing on my phone and accidentally accept a pool ride unwillingly .It was around 2 pm and I was like lets do it since I did not want to cancel it.I was on west holly wood,arrived by his house and before the timer gets to zero the dude shows up with 2 luggage(he has rating of 4.94!). He said you better get me on airport in 25 minutes.My flight is leaving at 3:10.I just gave him a look and said you request pool and I may need to pick some other pax on the way too.I said get Uber X just to make sure you will get by airport on time.He just ignored me .I was like fine I show you who you dealing with.As soon as I started the engine a new ping came in .:smiles::rolleyes:That was the best second ping I accept in pool.He was can you not take them?I just ignored him and said after few mins,Sir,I need to take all pings that came through otherwise I will be deactivated from platform.Picked the lady going on la cienega/washington, Luckily me,the third pings came in too.I never had 3 pax in my car with pool before. She was going to hiton hotel in century city. I am like yes now you learned your lesson.Wish I could had camera you could see his red angry face. But it is not finished yet.As soon as I dropped the lady on la cienega and washington since a new seat opened got one more ping and Yes he was going to One of Wstern hotel in Century. I got by airport loop around 3:30 m after picking and dropping off all those pax and he said ,Are you happy that I missed my flight now?:biggrin::rolleyes:I have to wait for next flight.
He defently learned his lesson.I got 4 rider count for next week and the fare was 38.40 $ in total.

hy1368

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Next time after the pool ride dropoff ask him if you can cancel his pool ride and get him to rerequuest you add uberx. That way you collect the pool ride fare plus uberx fare.
Sorry I didn't quiet get what you meant.What you mean by that?

bgftp29

Why the hell would you order POOL if you have a plane to catch?
Picked up a lady in Yorba Linda who was going to Azusa.
She was very upset POOL wasn't an option.
After waiting more than 5 mins for her to come out, I spent another 5 mins confirming to her POOL isn't option in the OC.
Then she wanted me to apply her Promotion codes. None of her codes would work.
She's wasn't a happy camper.
I can respect wanting to save money but I don't respect cheap asses.

hy1368

and thats why I accept all additional requests on pool...stop being a cheap @$$ and order X!
Exactly,I used to ignore all the second pings in pool before,but due to some nice advice from member here that being said to take all additional pings to pissed them off,I started taking all those additional pings no matter what.Also It will help us to reach to 45/75 riders count for next week faster.

hy1368

Why the hell would you order POOL if you have a plane to catch?
Picked up a lady in Yorba Linda who was going to Azusa.
She was very upset POOL wasn't an option.
After waiting more than 5 mins for her to come out, I spent another 5 mins confirming to her POOL isn't option in the OC.
Then she wanted me to apply her Promotion codes. None of her codes would work.
She's wasn't a happy camper.
I can respect wanting to save money but I don't respect cheap asses.
True,there is huge difference between saying few bucks but being so cheap. She definitely trying to be cheap.And I forgot to mention ,Before he gets to my car,He reached to his car to grab his wallet.and the car was CLS-400 COUPE.How the hell can you affrd paying ease for that expensive car but not be able to afford Uber X especially if you going to AIRPORT?!

money time

He
Yesterday was browsing on my phone and accidentally accept a pool ride unwillingly .It was around 2 pm and I was like lets do it since I did not want to cancel it.I was on west holly wood,arrived by his house and before the timer gets to zero the dude shows up with 2 luggage(he has rating of 4.94!). He said you better get me on airport in 25 minutes.My flight is leaving at 3:10.I just gave him a look and said you request pool and I may need to pick some other pax on the way too.I said get Uber X just to make sure you will get by airport on time.He just ignored me .I was like fine I show you who you dealing with.As soon as I started the engine a new ping came in .:smiles::rolleyes:That was the best second ping I accept in pool.He was can you not take them?I just ignored him and said after few mins,Sir,I need to take all pings that came through otherwise I will be deactivated from platform.Picked the lady going on la cienega/washington, Luckily me,the third pings came in too.I never had 3 pax in my car with pool before. She was going to hiton hotel in century city. I am like yes now you learned your lesson.Wish I could had camera you could see his red angry face. But it is not finished yet.As soon as I dropped the lady on la cienega and washington since a new seat opened got one more ping and Yes he was going to One of Wstern hotel in Century. I got by airport loop around 3:30 m after picking and dropping off all those pax and he said ,Are you happy that I missed my flight now?:biggrin::rolleyes:I have to wait for next flight.
He defently learned his lesson.I got 4 rider count for next week and the fare was 38.40 $ in total.
he did not miss his flight. Just made excuses to push u to give him the x for the price of pool.
Well done.

XUberMike

I freaking love you man

I wonder if he made the Uber pool time quote. Uber should have a pop up "Not recommended when you have to be somewhere on time IE airport/work"

Last edited:

toi

you make pool sound good with this post ahahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.