Pool mtg right now daly city - anyone can get in

nash801

I just gave my phone # at door and they let me in. I didnt get to sign up via email invite (it said it was full).
So EVERYONE COME ON DOWN!!! REVOLT!!!

I just gave my phone # at door and they let me in. I didnt get to sign up via email invite (it said it was full).
Strange fruit are you here? Or anyone else from this forum?

emmhope

Keep us updated & Take pictures ! Word is they get a little crazy if you film in there lol

nash801

IMG_20170926_100014.jpg

Free snacks!!!

IMG_20170926_100239.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170926_100239.jpg
    IMG_20170926_100239.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 38

Working and Driving

Strange fruit are you here? Or anyone else from this forum?

Spoiler alert: $1 per additional rider in SF and the slides they are showing have been released to the app. They’ll talk for 30 minutes and then the Q and A will turn into a @@@@@ fest as a couple of drivers will complain big time. Enjoy!

nash801

Stick
IMG_20170926_100614.jpg
it to the Man

Spoiler alert: $1 per additional rider in SF and the slides they are showing have been released to the app. They’ll talk for 30 minutes and then the Q and A will turn into a ***** fest as a couple of drivers will complain big time. Enjoy!
How'd you get the spoiler alert? Via app you say?

Working and Driving

Spoiler alert: $1 per additional rider in SF and the slides they are showing have been released to the app. They’ll talk for 30 minutes and then the Q and A will turn into a ***** fest as a couple of drivers will complain big time. Enjoy!

Crazy, Trump can say Son of b*tches on tv but we can’t say b*tch in this forum???

Sacto Burbs

I am guessing the stop new riders feature got added because of the lawsuit. Anybody know?

Re pics - did you ask permission of the drivers. They have an expection of privacy.

nash801

As expected some moron drivers are talking.
A driver interrupted the speaker to complain about cust svc (who doesn't agree). And another driver said it's better.
Oh this is fun actually more and more drivers are speaking up and interrupting the speaker...

nash801

Actually it's as annoying as i thought it would be ... a bunch of dumb drivers talking. These are likely the idiots who double park, etc

Come on down. Can still drop in.

nash801

Ask him what are we to the company, since were not treated as "partners".
Ok. And still all of you come on down to give your feedback to the staff. They will be open to feedback at 11 am

It's so enjoying hearing the stupid drivers!!! These are all the fools who still think this is a way to make money.
Omg some REALLY dumb people in here

Last edited:

Philbert

Steal all the food, it's the least your could do. Don't fall for their attempts to humanize themselves, they aren't providing it to be kind.