Pool launch date April 3rd

ST DYMPHNA son

...no one has to accept the cesspool,for most drivers the biggest problem perhaps will be scumber "masking" the pool notification that drivers while driving will accept and fall in the cess...
...anyone good with taking screen shots please publish it on UP so drivers would now where to look before they accept and get the grief ...

Last edited:

evil

I AM SO EXCITED FOR POOL, I CANNOT WAIT!!!.
ITS GONNA BE ONE MASSIVE JOY RIDE WITH MY $100,000 LEXUS RX :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

evil

Indeed, the pool scum are going to love your car.

View attachment 218077
Lol. If theres 1 car I wouldnt mind having an accident in its this one. 5 star ANCAP safety rating. At least it has a sun roof so if we crash into a lake at least theres another way out to escape.

Good thing also my car has pre-collision warning also. So I would anticipate a potential accident such as the picture you shown.

Last edited:

Mista T

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When a Pool ping comes in, it says Pool right on the screen. Easy to miss at first, but you will get it. Just like recognizing surge on the ping.

Helpful hint: if you take a Pool ride (by accident maybe?) and don't want additional pax to be added, immediately go Offline and it will limit you to the riders you already have.