Pool changes/180 days of change

I got a pop up message today saying Uber has changed the pools pay and pick ups for their 180 days of change. They said they added a fee for the driver for each pick up and they were going to "streamline" the pickups and navigation so they were in more of a straight line. I'm not working tonight but did anyone get this message or notice any changes in the fair or convenience in pickups ? They said check uber.com for more details but didn't find anything.

Ghwwe72

I got the message so I did a pool ride with multiple passengers. Nothing changed got no extra fee so not sure what's happening!

Ghwwe72

changes next tuesday !
The message in app said starting today see screen shot below

IMG_3073.PNG

Jaackil

This is the message I got. Change coming next week.

Attachments

• IMG_2101.PNG
    IMG_2101.PNG
    84.9 KB · Views: 80

Liberty89

I also don't like the fact that Lyft auto adds riders into your que. Lyft in no way, at all, allows the driver to reject rides when it comes to ride stacking and lines. Pisses me off.

I also don't like the fact that Lyft auto adds riders into your que. Lyft in no way, at all, allows the driver to reject rides when it comes to ride stacking and lines. Pisses me off.

Can't you go into the que and decline the ride? They don't make it easy, but i think it's possible.

cdm813

I think that Lyft Line is an unsung hero. Lots of passengers turn to Lyft over Uber because Uber is generally more expensive. Cost-conscious riders tend to scrutinize long trips over short trips. Of the four types of rides (Lyft, Lyft Line, UberX, UberPOOL), Lyft Line averages the longest for me. And if it is the same rate as UberX and Lyft, what's the issue? Might I have to do a couple of extra pickups, sure. But hey, money, right?