Poo flat fee 2pax scam to "fill" the car

Superduber

Just a heads up for those of you that do take poo customers with these flat rate specials (pax today told me some got $5 some got $6, not sure why cheaper for some), anyhow there is a 2pax scam that riders are trying.

The obvious reason is that they think this prevents the car from being full, results in fewer pickups and since it is flat fee it costs them nothing extra to request it. So just make sure to correct the number of pax to 1, when nonsense like this happens. These pax don't know driver can change it, so make sure you do!

Got a poo this morning that met my criteria of close and surged, 2nd pax requested 2. I asked her if we waiting for 2nd pax, she said it's just her. Obviously she requested 2 on purpose to "fill" the car.

Gill002

Just a heads up for those of you that do take poo customers with these flat rate specials (pax today told me some got $5 some got $6, not sure why cheaper for some), anyhow there is a 2pax scam that riders are trying.

The obvious reason is that they think this prevents the car from being full, results in fewer pickups and since it is flat fee it costs them nothing extra to request it. So just make sure to correct the number of pax to 1, when nonsense like this happens. These pax don't know driver can change it, so make sure you do!

Got a poo this morning that met my criteria of close and surged, 2nd pax requested 2. I asked her if we waiting for 2nd pax, she said it's just her. Obviously she requested 2 on purpose to "fill" the car.
Lol I had that happen the other day, the guys like I chose 2 seats so we can go pickup my friend
I was like sure no problem, I got you guys a coffee and bagel too because I knew upu would appreciate me going overboard to please you