• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Poll: I broke wind with pax onboard. Did you ever?

Did you ever fart with a passenger on board?

• Yes

• No

• Some gas left over from pre trip

Results are only viewable after voting.

No Prisoners

Sweet revenge it was for the long wait at the door, and blocking a lane of traffic!

:vomit:
Personally I think it's very rude, projecting low self steam and lack of control. Wouldn't blame passenger for filing negative report conducive to deactivation. Might lead riders to think driver's under the influence and incapable to control bodily functions.
Think before you act, don't complain if deactivated. You don't belong in service industry.

No Prisoners

Very easy for a rider to cause deactivation of driver. It only takes accusation of impairment. Risking deactivation for prank not worth it. Sometimes people don't think things through.

BlueNOX

Personally I think it's very rude, projecting low self steam and lack of control. Wouldn't blame passenger for filing negative report conducive to deactivation. Might lead riders to think driver's under the influence and incapable to control bodily functions.
Think before you act, don't complain if deactivated. You don't belong in service industry.
And I’d file a response of one can not be held responsible acts of nature. What will we deactivate drivers for next. Bleeding after being stabbed by pax. Sorry, but you should always apply a good tourniquet prior to each ride.

So mr pax, here a $5 ride credit for the ride driver. Bleeding after being stabbed is against Uber’s driver policy.

Another Uber Driver

Beer Farts?
Those are worse than Taco Bell farts.......and Taco Hell farts are real aisle clearers............
Post automatically merged:

Dionysus: Sure, sure! I’ve got a bumful of blisters, a bumhole about to burst and any minute now it’ll get out of there and say…

Frogs: Brekekekex koax koax,

Brekekekex koax koax!

--Aristophanes The Frogs (as translated by George Theodoridis)

Last edited:

FormerTaxiDriver♧

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Generating stomach gases has been prevalent since my gall bladder was removed last fall. The stench is more deadlier then before.