1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Policy Chage at DLA5

Discussion in 'Flex' started by wb6vpm, Aug 13, 2018.

1. wb6vpm

wb6vpm Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    SCAN YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE AT CHECK-IN
    Starting Wednesday, August 15, 2018, you will need to validate your driver’s license when you arrive for blocks at Riverside - Amazon.com (DLA5).

Be sure to bring your current driver’s license to each block. Only a state-issued, official driver’s license is accepted. If you do not have a valid driver’s license with you, you will not be able to pick-up packages and the block will be canceled and counted as forfeited.

Here is what to expect at the station:
    1. When you get to the station, swipe 'I've Arrived' in the Amazon Flex app.​
    2. The app will prompt you to show your valid driver's license to a station associate, who will scan the back of the license.​
    3. If the license scan information matches your account and you have tapped ‘I’ve Arrived’ for a current block, the package scanning screen will appear. The station associate will direct you to your route.​
    4. If your license information does not match your account, you will not be able to make deliveries. The block will be considered forfeited and you will not be paid for the block.​

[​IMG]

To check your current driver's license information in the Amazon Flex app, go to 'Settings,' then tap 'Driver's License.' If the information does not match your current driver's license, tap 'Edit' to update your information.

Questions? Contact Support from the app.

2. nighthawk398

nighthawk398 Well-Known Member

We been doing that in Dallaa for a while

And plenty shifts available now

OJL likes this.
  3. oicu812

oicu812 Well-Known Member

Not just DLA5, DLA3,DLA7,DLA8,DLA9,DPS1, etc.

uberer2016 and nighthawk398 like this.
  4. Woohaa

Woohaa Well-Known Member

Not new.

5. OJL

OJL Active Member

They just implemented this in Philly and blocks opened up like the Red Sea. Lol. People really were out here scamming to get blocks, like the $72 Amazon pays is a ****load of money or something. Back to Uber/ Lyft they go. Let us LEGIT account holders make our crumbs peacefully.

6. Paladin220

Paladin220 Active Member

Looks like they are rolling this out in Chicago as well. Gotten 2 emails in the past week about this program starting at certain warehouses here, but not all of them yet.

7. oicu812

Probably rolling out to the cities with the most fake IDs first.

leroy jenkins likes this.
  8. Ted L.

Ted L. Active Member

I got the email for DPH2 only but i haven't seen a noticeable change in available blocks. I've never done DPH1 and didn't get any notification regarding DEW4.

9. UberPasco

UberPasco Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Tampa/St Pete starts tomorrow.

10. bacchustod

bacchustod Active Member

Started today in Columbus as well.

11. oicu812

I see one potential problem with the DL scanning. Rarely if ever do the workers matches the picture on the DL with the driver.

12. OJL

OJL Active Member

I have. Maybe you need to come up with a better strategy to obtain blocks. I've gotten a block everyday for the past 3 weeks. Not just the ****ty ones either. Haven't had to tap as fast to secure them. Also, not seeing as many different faces. Starting to see the same people. Things definitely changed some. Even a little change is better than having a bunch of scammers stealing work!

13. UberPasco

UberPasco Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Witnessed 2 people get rejected for wrong D/L today. Also someone got deactivated for bypassing the system using the computer terminal when workers weren't looking. It's a glorious day in Tampa!