Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
This happened this morning in Seattle Washington. I know this section of roadway very well. I smell Airport Ant with this one:

Washington State Patrol finds driver playing Pokemon Go on 8 phones at once
Aug. 15, 2019 at 6:55 am Updated Aug. 15, 2019 at 11:06 am
By
Christine Clarridge
Seattle Times staff reporter

Who plays Pokemon Go anymore?
This guy, apparently.

When Sgt. Kyle Smith of the Washington State Patrol saw a driver parked on the shoulder of eastbound Highway 518 in Burien near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on Tuesday evening, he thought the driver had a disabled vehicle, said Trooper Rick Johnson.
But when he got up to the window to talk to the driver, Smith found something surprising: Eight cellphones, all playing Pokemon Go.

PokeAnt.PNG

The driver had apparently cut eight spaces into blue foam board to hold the eight phones, all of which had the game running at the time.

“Driver agreed to put phones in back seat and continued his commute with 8 less distractions,” Johnson tweeted.

The incident serves as a reminder for all Pokemon masters: You may pull over to the shoulder in emergencies only, and seeing a Rayquaza doesn’t count.

ANT 7

This is the definition of clinical insanity.

Not playing Pokemon per say, but playing Pokemon with 8 phones while driving. Dude was reeaaallyy lucky too. Our cops would have towed his vehicle ($300 + $50 per day when not picked up), given him a dangerous driving ticket ($750) and a distracted driving ticket ($275).

tohunt4me

This is the definition of clinical insanity.

Not playing Pokemon per say, but playing Pokemon with 8 phones while driving. Dude was reeaaallyy lucky too. Our cops would have towed his vehicle ($300 + $50 per day when not picked up), given him a dangerous driving ticket ($750) and a distracted driving ticket ($275).
The cost of running 8 phones !

He should have been running scams at the airport !

Waste of Resources !

( think they were ALL LEFT IN HIS CAR !?!?)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-15-20-45-17.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-15-20-45-17.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 28

DriverMark

Wife and I still play. Started to play with the kids. Who stopped playing long ago. Much like all the folks we see regularly while playing.

Pokemon Go still live and good. Just head out on a "Community Day" to your local Pokemon Go hot spot and you will see TONS of people out playing.

R3drang3r

This happened this morning in Seattle Washington. I know this section of roadway very well. I smell Airport Ant with this one:

Aug. 15, 2019 at 6:55 am Updated Aug. 15, 2019 at 11:06 am
By
Christine Clarridge
Seattle Times staff reporter

Who plays Pokemon Go anymore?
This guy, apparently.

When Sgt. Kyle Smith of the Washington State Patrol saw a driver parked on the shoulder of eastbound Highway 518 in Burien near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on Tuesday evening, he thought the driver had a disabled vehicle, said Trooper Rick Johnson.
But when he got up to the window to talk to the driver, Smith found something surprising: Eight cellphones, all playing Pokemon Go.

View attachment 345247

The driver had apparently cut eight spaces into blue foam board to hold the eight phones, all of which had the game running at the time.

“Driver agreed to put phones in back seat and continued his commute with 8 less distractions,” Johnson tweeted.

The incident serves as a reminder for all Pokemon masters: You may pull over to the shoulder in emergencies only, and seeing a Rayquaza doesn’t count.

This guy is using 8 phones. His location was right next to an airport. Did the officer Overlook the obvious?
Maybe this guy is doing Uber or Lyft or both. Think of the possibilities what this guy could do. Like manipulate a surge.
The game might have been a cover-up.

Driver Cat

Foolish pleb not realizing people easily cheat this game with GPS emulators... what a peasant.