• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Points for TLC

Inshur

a_tired_driver

Whats up everybody. So I need some advice and would appreciate it if anybody could help. I just lost a case for making an illegal turn off of 42nd street to Madison ave around late afternoon 4/4/18. My luck bastard was waiting right their for me. I postponed it until yesterday and of course the lawyer I paid to fight it didn't do shit. So I got 2 points for that. However I also had 5 points on 9/20/17 for being a @@@@@@@@ and having my phone in my hand for whatever reason. Those points I got before I started driving for TLC. Will those points go against me and lead to suspension or no? Looking for a friend with answers. Thanks

reg barclay

Your question would probably be better answered in the NYC forum. I'll see about getting the thread moved there.

Tom McDonald

Whats up everybody. So I need some advice and would appreciate it if anybody could help. I just lost a case for making an illegal turn off of 42nd street to Madison ave around late afternoon 4/4/18. My luck bastard was waiting right their for me. I postponed it until yesterday and of course the lawyer I paid to fight it didn't do shit. So I got 2 points for that. However I also had 5 points on 9/20/17 for being a @@@@@@@@ and having my phone in my hand for whatever reason. Those points I got before I started driving for TLC. Will those points go against me and lead to suspension or no? Looking for a friend with answers. Thanks
It sounds like you need to get the @@@@ off the road

delaynomore

dmv points over rules tlc not the other way around and both violations are legit to be ticketed. pay and move on.

a_tired_driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It sounds like you need to get the @@@@ off the road
we make mistakes you dont have to be an a*****e about it
Post automatically merged:

dmv points over rules tlc not the other way around and both violations are legit to be ticketed. pay and move on.
already did just trying to find somebody thats been through the same and has advice, thanks

Your question would probably be better answered in the NYC forum. I'll see about getting the thread moved there.
thank you, i appreciate it

If you can manage to not go to court for a full 1.5 yrs after getting a ticket, you should be fine.
i did, i pushed it for about a year and a half, thanks though

If you can manage to not go to court for a full 1.5 yrs after getting a ticket, you should be fine.

delaynomore

we make mistakes you dont have to be an a*****e about it

already did just trying to find somebody thats been through the same and has advice, thanks

thank you, i appreciate it

here some advice, dont attract attention to yourself.