• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

PMD food delivery riders will be out of jobs tomorrow

ToBeOrNotToBe

You go and see
The Hong Lim Park youtube footage.

Tons of Tamil Abu Neh Neh criticise the goverment?

Skin the same colour.
P**IS the same colour.

But why they are treated differently compare to the CECA

renyeo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I secretly hope that only 1% of the 7,000 PMDelivery Ruders will make the crossover to the bicycle.

Was worried sick that if all food delivery PMDers took up cycling, soon, they’ll be killing people on the footpaths in their Speedy Gonzales. In the end, the bicycle will suffer the unpardonable fate as the PMDs.

Please leave the Bicycle alone.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Anthony Wong

I secretly hope that only 1% of the 7,000 PMDelivery Ruders will make the crossover to the bicycle.

Was worried sick that if all food delivery PMDers took up cycling, soon, they’ll be killing people on the footpaths in their Speedy Gonzales. In the end, the bicycle will suffer the unpardonable fate as the PMDs.

Please leave the Bicycle alone.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
yes, bicycle allow for footpath but not for food delivery
Post automatically merged:

Referring to Peanut’s post above, NPark is very quick in plugging the loophole ... 😝

so think outside the box also no use.

ToBeOrNotToBe

If Singaporeans know how to think out of the box.

This Bill will be not implemented!

They let PMD have the best and most benefit of doubt. To ease your daily commuting
End the end of the day PMD errant users Abuse it.

renyeo

I am almost certain that food delivery riders with PMD will not be receiving orders on their accounts no more, because companies don’t want to be seen felling foul of the law incriminating themselves in the process if any member of the public was killed by one of its contractors. Beside, delivery riders who continue to operate on their PMD risk doing so without corporate insurance coverage now.

Is this any wonder the footpaths in my township during the morning today are disturbingly absence of GrabFood delivery PMDs?

:cautious::cautious::cautious:

renyeo

Anger in the PMD riders community is awash in town.

Some took to gatecrashing MPSes to make known their angst over the Ban.

Methink it’s better to alienate a small group of people in society than risk being chastised by the public for allowing more pedestrians to be killed by PMD on footpaths.

One can’t please everyone all the time. That said, I would rather see DPM Heng put in extra time at the office to address pressing issues of the ground than haunting the Opposition over a long-running saga of a certain town council’s financial shenanigans.

:mad::mad::mad:

ToBeOrNotToBe

Welk i think is good this way.
So we got many angry voters this coming election.

And mostly are Muslims debaters uprising the votes for a change!

They should not just BAN!

They should even BAN them from selling it

Ultracraft

Ministers who are paid millions of dollars should not be in the office coming up with strategies to fix oppositions but to resolve the outstanding problems at the home front besides of course to grow the economy and to develop jobs for the citizens.

Last edited:

ToBeOrNotToBe

Agree with you!

But ministers performing is the same like GRAB now.

They let you kill each others and make you die slowly and suffer.
At the end of the day you will know who needs who!

That is why i an very happy when the ban these PMD and the PMD company who SOLD it!

Then you will realise who is the devil or the Angel here!

renyeo

You can’t discount the fact that the next GE is merely 3 or 4 months away.

$7m is a pacifier and is co-funded by the private sector.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

renyeo

If bicycles become the choice replacements of PMD for the food delivery army, then, I am worried that this will be the beginning of the end of the bicycle. Bicycles can kill too in the hands of the reckless ones.

:frown: :frown: :frown:

Ultracraft

That spells the end of E-scooter business ... big time losses for the retailers who imported huge numbers of escooters to capitalize on the forthcoming Single day sale (11.11) ...

Last edited:

UnG

potentially 7k more bicycles on the road....good luck to all the car/van/lorries drivers....

yesterday saw one grabfood riding on the conventional bicycle...very obvious that he was a escooterer previously bcos the clumsy way that he ride the bicycle make my jaw dropped...

renyeo

My guess is the majority might plump for PAB - power assisted bicycle - which LTA has allowed to be ridden on the road alongside motorists, PCN and cycling tracks. PAB is banned on footpaths, though.

:smiles: :smiles: :smiles: