Please stop letting Pax's put you all in their snapchats!!

ArsenalGunner

Last weekend, around South Scottsdale, I get a ping from a 5 star pax. Showed up at the pick up location, standing I see two ladies and a dude with their drinks. Of course, I had to let em' know no drinks in my car to which they agreed. They get in my car and one of the entitled broads immediately flashes her camera light in my eyes almost blinding me. I ask her to not record me, to which she replied ''every other driver is ok with this, why are you being an @@@@@@@?" Lets just say I enjoyed the hell out of blemishing her perfect 5 start rating.

My question for uber/lyft drivers. Do you guys allow PAX to snap you all and if you do, why?

PHXTE

So they do this because it's some sort of "security" for them?

Yeah, you take my picture like I'm some sort of convicted criminal, and the ride is over. If you're that worried about your Uber driver, then don't take Uber.

ArsenalGunner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah, you take my picture like I'm some sort of convicted criminal, and the ride is over. If you're that worried about your Uber driver, then don't take Uber.
100% concur. Has nothing to do with security. Some of these pax's are just pricks. Period!

ArsenalGunner

1. Who cares?

2. Some chicks do it in case they disappear of some shit. Take a pic and sent it to 3 friends or whatever it is
One way to look at it, I guess. Still, I don't like being recorded and i def do not like being part of some random person's snaps. But that's just me!

Teksaz

I hear the camera shutter sound in the back seat all the time. I don't know if they're takin phukin selfies or they're takin pics of me or something totally different. You know how these phukin entitled, pu$$y millennials are.

I better not see a pic of myself posted ANYWHERE. They don't have my permission. A$$holes.

Could you imagine what these a$$wipes would do, if I got my phone and turned on the camera and twisted around facing the backseat like I'm going to take a pic? lol

ArsenalGunner

I hear the camera shutter sound in the back seat all the time. I don't know if they're takin phukin selfies or they're takin pics of me or something totally different. You know how these phukin entitled, pu$$y millennials are.

I better not see a pic of myself posted ANYWHERE. They don't have my permission. A$$holes.

Could you imagine what these a$$wipes would do, if I got my phone and turned on the camera and twisted around facing the backseat like I'm going to take a pic? lol
Hah! I'm doing this next time they try to snap me. Probably easiest way to get a 1 star but oh well!

Michael - Cleveland

devils' advocate here...
so it's okay for drivers to use dashcams to record pax's, but not ok for a pax to record a driver?

BaitNSwitch

Yeah Idk about the 1 star thing. My first instinct would be to kick them out 1.) For the photo without my permission 2.) for their unapologetic remark afterwards.

Uber Monkey

I can't really say anything if a PAX wants to take my picture. I have them on video for the whole trip so that there is proof of what was said or done on a ride.

AZ is a single consent state so I don't talk about it. I know we are being recorded so it's legal.

JustEric

Great God, you all are some grumpy @@@@@es!
Who cares who takes your picture??
Go get a job where you work only with computers or whatever... not working with people. Especially the general public.