• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Please someone explain this promo?

Llib07

It’s saying go there and we guarantee you surge. If surge is higher we’ll pay you more than that.

mysterylife38

That's for the GP pick-ups from canterbury road/fitzroy road. Was there last year as well. Bit of a pain, getting in and out of there. Skipped it last year as well. Nah, had taken one last year to south yarra.

Zzuber

All very well the guaranteed surge but when they move 2 or 3 km not worth it. St Kilda today every second car was an Uber.
Post automatically merged:

Hate reading those promos because my head is reading in the same accent as Raj the pod cast from Uber.

Djhuber63

All very well the guaranteed surge but when they move 2 or 3 km not worth it. St Kilda today every second car was an Uber.

Hate reading those promos because my head is reading in the same accent as Raj the pod cast from Uber.
You mean Divi, who can’t say “Question”. Any Kestons?

Zzuber

I could have done better in pulling a rickshaw today - short trips all the way for me.

Hmmm might not be a bad idea

yogi bear

if the pax weren't being charged the surcharge but uber were subsidizing it, then this is the definition of 'predatory pricing' and the ACCC should probably get involved, no doubt uber will wipe it's computers if they did a raid but enough of these screenshots from driver and pax apps regarding pricing should be enough evidentiary material to make a case.