Please Reminder your rider to tip before they leave

HDET

Dear MTL Uber Drivers,

I really can't understand why we have to tip restaurants, taxis, but no one tip Uber Drivers.

According to QC law , tipping service person is one part of Labor Law.

I'm so pissed off, today ,I got 1 star and not professional comments just because I remindered tip before the girl left my car.

All those people feel so normal about breaking law!
" Oh, I never tip Uber ."
"Oh, Uber need tip ? I don't know that ~"
"OK , I will tip you on the app --- (Proved it was a lie)"

Please kindly notice we have to get together , tell them they need to tip because of LAW!

illusion

Dear MTL Uber Drivers,

I really can't understand why we have to tip restaurants, taxis, but no one tip Uber Drivers.

According to QC law , tipping service person is one part of Labor Law.

I'm so pissed off, today ,I got 1 star and not professional comments just because I remindered tip before the girl left my car.

All those people feel so normal about breaking law!
" Oh, I never tip Uber ."
"Oh, Uber need tip ? I don't know that ~"
"OK , I will tip you on the app --- (Proved it was a lie)"

Please kindly notice we have to get together , tell them they need to tip because of LAW!

You have to admet that uber pax are cheap, the coustumers that change taxi s to save a few $ and yet you want them to tip

Heema

I know how important tips are for everybody that works in the service industry, unfortunately, tipping is a cultural thing. You drive in multi-cultural city like this, you shouldn't have high expectations getting tips from people who don't know what it means at the first place. Reminding someone to tip verbally is just going to make it worse.