1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Please rate your PAX accordingly

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by chicagoguyPHX, Sep 10, 2015.

1. chicagoguyPHX

chicagoguyPHX

Driving:
    UberX
    Please!!!
    We have too many drivers in the valley and we need to burn off as many these new/idiot drivers that we can.
    We should let the newbies waste their time, gas and effort chasing after "properly low rated PAX" so they get tired of UBER and quit.

Here's how I usually rate my PHX PAX

Ride was less than $5 and no tip - One Star
    Ride was less than $10 and no tip - Two Stars

Smelly, drunk, vomit, angry, *****y, demanding, complaining, etc... Automatic One Star

Ride was $35 and $10 tip - 5 Stars

Thanks all!

"Rider ratings should be an indicator as to how much a PAX wastes a driver's time and money. If a rider is totally cool, but does nothing but short trips, their rating should fall around three stars. It sounds terrible compared to driver ratings, but isn't going to get their account revoked. People who only take long rides would have a rider rating closer to five stars. Drivers who are actually paying attention could quick cancel lower rated drivers. Even low rated riders will always be able to get picked up since there are always tons of new drivers who don't know better." - (Mike) UberComic http://www.Twitter.com/UberComic

NH_Uber_Driver likes this.
  2. Chargr

Chargr

Driving:
    UberX
    You guys are harsh lol. I usually give everyone 5 stars unless they are a-holes. No tipping results in 4 stars some times.

3. chicagoguyPHX

chicagoguyPHX

Driving:
    UberX

Well then, how many stars do you give a PAX who tips you $25 on a $5 ride?

4. UberBlackPr1nce

UberBlackPr1nce

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Why did you sign up to be a driver? You clearly don't like to drive...

5. Penwize

Penwize

Driving:
    UberX
    I am not sure how to rate my pax. I started being very generous but learned pax are lying, saying everything was great then find out my rating has dropped dangerously low. I have decided if drunk they are going to lose at one star. New rule, no shouting or being obnoxiously load. I have also decIded to break down and get the damn water and candy, and some of that powdered aspirin. I haven't worn make-up in years but will start again. I stopped because it was too expensive. I am on disability and hoping to get off it one day.

How do ya'll dress?

Nad2018 likes this.
  6. Giving someone a 1 star will result in you never getting that passenger again... meaning the system will not pair you with that driver/pax

7. Chicago-uber

Chicago-uber

Wrong!!

NH_Uber_Driver likes this.
  8. MrBear

MrBear

I've rated a smelly customer a 1 star 3 times and I still get pings from him

9. Emp9

Emp9

Driving:
    UberX
    yeah thats not true. you are right. i was paired with my worst pax again. lucky for me i spotted it was him by face and said oh hell no , you ass and canceled.

hey OP do not rate low long trips friendly people with no tip. lets just weed out jerks and small trips.

10. Simon

Simon

Driving:
    UberX
    Noob

11. Clifford Chong

Clifford Chong

Driving:
    UberX
    I'm content with never giving minimum trips 5/5s. If they tip or it was a 2.0 surge, then yes.

For trivial stuff such as smell or talking on the phone, I deduct 1 or 2 stars.

For serious stuff such as threats or anger, then yeah, I suppose that warrants a poor rating and I won't hesitate to give him/her a 2/5 or 1/5.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  12. Emp9

Emp9

Driving:
    UberX
    no no no, no matter how nice and sweet you cannot give a min fare a 5 star unless they tip. why because you are doing other drivers a disservice, dont worry they still will be picked up , but by noobs and people very close to them. no one wants to drive 3 miles and find out its a nice person going 4 blocks.

chicagoguyPHX and Clifford Chong like this.