Uber Drivers Forum banner

Please mr khan

907 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Cabbie2B 
#1 ·
Thank you
You showed some balls to take such a brave decision
There's more needed from you to stop another company(ies) to hijack our city again
Please cap the operator size at 1000

#2 ·
House of Cards

I quote
Councillor Joe Rayment (Labour, Twerton) said: “The decision taken by Transport for London today, to back public safety in the face of a giant corporation, took real courage.

“I think it is time now for Bath and North East Somerset to show that same courage and explore all options to remove Uber’s license to operate in our area.

#3 ·
Thank you
You showed some balls to take such a brave decision
There's more needed from you to stop another company(ies) to hijack our city again
Please cap the operator size at 1000
Not a fan of freedom , understandable , that is limiting the right to work , why cap ? Free market , freedom. Uber is bad but not that bad.
40000 drivers make a living and 3 milion ppl can afford a taxi.

#4 ·
Not a fan of freedom , understandable , that is limiting the right to work , why cap ? Free market , freedom. Uber is bad but not that bad.
40000 drivers also claim tax credits and housing benefits and what not coz Uber does not give you life, just pure survival.

Do the maths pls.

#8 ·
40,000 don't claim any benefits. In that 40,000 is me and my brother and plenty others don't claim benefit.
All family are uber slaves lol.
That's why you uber boys asking for money put in someone else account?dont make me laugh my ribs hurting all day.
Double money for everyone Christmas and eid every day now this lot will be gone.
If you like it go to USA earn your money there.

#9 ·
And what you tell the tax man every penny you made. I'm not worried about Uber I care about the 40k who's potentially lost their livelihoods because of Greedy disgusting ***** like yourself.

And only you will realise that when you Lose your dearest and nearest. Good luck to you

#10 ·
If it's not capped in the next five years you will see uber again just in another name

#12 ·
40,000 don't claim any benefits. In that 40,000 is me and my brother and plenty others don't claim benefit.
My dear friend
Uber was going to put those 40k drivers out of job anyway by replacing them with self driving cars

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.