Please Help, Where Can I rent Car for Uber and Lyft?

It’s not worth renting car for longisland that’s why no one rents car here...you will make 15 an hour in longisland...if you want to rent a car and want to drive for Uber then New Jersey is the only place in Tristate area where you can make decent money $30 hour

5231XDMA

You'd make 800 a week full time on long island, those rideshare rental place charge you 500 a week plus insurance, it's not worth it to rent to do rideshare in long island, period. Try New Jersey, bigger area for you to work with, its always surging around the Meadowlands.

Killjoy27

You'd make 800 a week full time on long island, those rideshare rental place charge you 500 a week plus insurance, it's not worth it to rent to do rideshare in long island, period. Try New Jersey, bigger area for you to work with, its always surging around the Meadowlands.
Well, Hertz does the rentals for $214/week, so assuming ~800 full time, I'd say its not that bad.

Killjoy27

Exactly, after all expenses, you're better off flipping burgers. Plus I don't think you're allowed to do rideshare with a regular tourist rental, insurance needs to be in ur name, etc.
Well, insurance is included and applies to personal use and doing pickups.

Only real expense would be gas. (in theory atleast)