Please help guys

Qowpel

I keep having the following happen. I accept a ride. Finish it. Keep driving. Then minutes after I completed the ride it says a rider cancled on me even though there was No @@@@ing trip that I had accepted that a rider could cancel. What the @@@@. Then tonight I accepted a trip and literally 3 seconds later it was canceled by the rider. Checked my app and it says 0.00 that I canceled at 12:05 am which is @@@@ing bullshit. Between this false cancellation at 12:05 am which I had nothing to do with as I never contacted or requested the pax to cancel, And theae random, "the rider has canceled" (afterrr I have finished a trip and been payed meaning there was literally no trip for there to be canceled as it did not exist), I am going to probably be wrongfully deactivated soon. Bullshit

Digits

I keep having the following happen. I accept a ride. Finish it. Keep driving. Then minutes after I completed the ride it says a rider cancled on me even though there was No &%[email protected]!*ing trip that I had accepted that a rider could cancel. What the &%[email protected]!*. Then tonight I accepted a trip and literally 3 seconds later it was canceled by the rider. Checked my app and it says 0.00 that I canceled at 12:05 am which is &%[email protected]!*ing bullshit. Between this false cancellation at 12:05 am which I had nothing to do with as I never contacted or requested the pax to cancel, And theae random, "the rider has canceled" (afterrr I have finished a trip and been payed meaning there was literally no trip for there to be canceled as it did not exist), I am going to probably be wrongfully deactivated soon. Bullshit
How can we help you?

uberist

I keep having the following happen. I accept a ride. Finish it. Keep driving. Then minutes after I completed the ride it says a rider cancled on me even though there was No &%[email protected]!*ing trip that I had accepted that a rider could cancel. What the &%[email protected]!*. Then tonight I accepted a trip and literally 3 seconds later it was canceled by the rider. Checked my app and it says 0.00 that I canceled at 12:05 am which is &%[email protected]!*ing bullshit. Between this false cancellation at 12:05 am which I had nothing to do with as I never contacted or requested the pax to cancel, And theae random, "the rider has canceled" (afterrr I have finished a trip and been payed meaning there was literally no trip for there to be canceled as it did not exist), I am going to probably be wrongfully deactivated soon. Bullshit
Happens to me too, just write into uber and let them know this BS is happening, UBER has never dinged me for this and it has happened a couple dozen times.