Please explain $16 hrs Guarantee

Alman

5 hr min rule...do I have to work 5hrs that day to qualify or can I work 3 hrs Tuesday and 2 hrs Wednesday to meet the 5 he min required...
2nd quaetion...1 trip per hour min...
If I work 5pm to 10pm and take a trip between 5 and 6 then nothing between 6 and 7 and then take 1 trip between 7 and 8 then 8 and 9 and 9 to 10 do I still qualify

JaniceCT

Guarantee says you have to average 1 trip per hour. So if you work exactly five hours you better make sure you gave five rides. Make it six to play it safe.

Personally I don't pursue these guarantees. I just give my rides and let whatever happens happen. Uber usually find an excuse to say you didn't get it.

That $16 is gross fares. So what you make after they take their commission will be much lower

Alman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But do I have to work 5 hours per day to meet the requirements..if I work 3 on one day and 3 the next day did I meet the 5 hr required for the duration of the promotion going on..

JaniceCT

But do I have to work 5 hours per day to meet the requirements..if I work 3 on one day and 3 the next day did I meet the 5 hr required for the duration of the promotion going on..
That's ne of th fuzzy parts of the guarantee. That's where they can slither out if paying you